• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Goodbye Cruz. His campaign is over.

Agreed. Trump scored with his base. He didn't score with anyone else, but his base loves the "Swing for the fences" shit. That's why he "wins" these things.

Cruz's attacks just come off hollow, since he's just incredibly incredibly unlikable such that you end up siding with the person being questioned about their behaviour/record.

CCS

Banned
Yeah, Trump's coming out fine. Probably not winning any new support, but I don't see him losing much if any.

HylianTom

Banned
Yeah, Trump's coming out fine. Probably not winning any new support, but I don't see him losing much if any.

I could see Rubio gaining some of Cruz's voters, to be honest. But that wouldn't be nearly enough.

FreeRepublic seems convinced that the RNC was out to get their guy.

Tarkus

Not a real estate deal Donald!
TsTLOjs.gif

HylianTom

Banned
Rubio got some good shots in, but this still doesn't give him the trade secrets that Donald possesses that are key to dominating/steering media coverage.

With that in mind: TrumpTwitter is going to be amazing over the next 4 days. The seal is broken.

I think Trump has done about as bad as he usually does, maybe a little more given that he's had extra exposure in terms of proportional attention. It's just that Rubio has come out looking great on the offense against him. But looking good attacking Trump is still bad optics in my opinion. And I'm not sure that Trump's supporters care about the ways that Rubio is attacking him.

I said it at the beginning, but I'm becoming increasingly incensed with the media for encouraging this pathetic excuse for political discourse. They are literally enabling this shit with the complete freedom and encouragement they give to the audience to cheer and jeer. Encourages the lowest common denominator from candidates to get the audience response (which is stacked but that's another issue).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom