• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
They can't get behind Cruz, he's dead in most of the remaining states. Same with Kasich. For all of Rubio's inadequacies, there's no alternative to him.

Agreed. Cruz is not winning Florida. Rubio might have to drop out.

This is AMAZING. I feel ALIVE AGAIN. *reloading revolver*

Effect

CNN

She's angry as fuck at the establishment and saying Rubio is such a shitty candidate for not carrying a single state. Anderson Cooper had to jump in and said something quippy about her being angry tonight :lol

Beggars can't be choosers.

Used to what the show on CNN she used to be on. I've never seen her this pissed before.

Kusagari

I feel like that describes both Trump and Cruz--as in, the GOP hates both and thinks they are both destructive.

It's a pick your poison. If Trump wins economic populists will rise in the party who disrupt every single thing the party has represented for decades. If Cruz wins it validates the Tea Party sect.

I think though that the Elites might legitimately prefer validating the Tea Party in that situation.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Will Carson will even qualify for the next debate?

Clinton's pledged delegate count from tonight's wins stands at 405 to his 187.
This ignore supers.

I.e. have we already reached the point where it's mathematically impossible to close that?
(Without massive upset wins in later states)

Not quite there, definitely there by mid-month

Holy shit, will Hilldawg really have a 200+ pledged delegate lead after tonight?!? Didn't Barry-O only have a 100 delegate lead and that was an insurmountable chasm for Hillary in 08.

Fun fact: Obama actually only netted 13 delegates out of Super Tuesday

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Cruz is exponentially more beatable in a general election when compared to Cruz.

Plinko

Fox reporting Rick Scott will endorse Trump!!!

Every time Marco gets any kind of momentum, he blows it.

Back in October-ish, there were some murmurs about coalescing behind Marco. Then word gets out that he doesn't have any ground game, and doesn't even look like he's trying to win.

He overperforms in Iowa where Trump showed weakness, then immediately botches the debate and lands 5th in New Hampshire.

Now Jeb drops out before Florida and there's a huge anti-Trump push to get behind Marco, and he can't even win one state on Super Tuesday.

Can't believe I was ever worried about him.

Plinko

Trump seems so laid back here. This is how he needs to start being in the debates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom