• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

Cruz is probably one of the top 3 most disliked people in DC. It's clear republicans want to stop Trump...but it's also clear only Cruz can do it.

It's like an anime storyline

which Trump will make real

yes
yes

I don't fear Cruz. I fear Rubio. So this is good.

i keep hearing this - ya'll really think rubio was more electable in the general, even after the debate fuckups?

We don't want him back.

as an FL resident: trade you for Rick Scott

christie: I've made a huge mistake

iHfnEop.png

sangreal

Are we pretending like this isn't the same shit he's said about PP before?

it's what he has been saying from when the abortion videos came out and the whole defund thing started. he went on hannity and said PP is great but can't be funded as long as they carry out abortions

if anything is pivoting towards the general it is his demeanor though. he looks presidential here after rubio just went on calling him a con man for 10 minutes

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
These press questions sound pre-arranged for him to deal with every major issue he is dealing with.

Owzers

Disavow. Could have been a little stronger like "I want nothing to do with David duke and whatever group he's in now"

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Cruz is the big winner of the night.

Trump will perform per median expectations.

Rubio massive fail as of now.

I argue Trump is a huge winner as well if only for the fact that Cruz absolutely does not appeal to the base in most of the remaining states. Trump and Rubio do.

Cruz is the big winner of the night.

Trump will perform per median expectations.

Rubio massive fail as of now.

He only won the two states he was expected to win. Winning over Rubio is still losing if Trump cant be stopped.

And damn Bernie in Texas is just sad. His own fault for not wanting to shift from a message candidate.

He only won the two states he was expected to win. Winning over Rubio is still losing if Trump cant be stopped.

And damn Bernie in Texas is just sad. His own fault for not wanting to shift from a message candidate.
No one expected Cruz to win OK as far as I'm aware.

Diablos

Trump sounding very presidential tonight.

I'm telling you he's the one to fear. Rubio isn't shit. Never was.

I don't think Hillary vs Trump in the GE will be as easy as you all think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom