• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubenov

Cruz won Oklahoma partly due to the spillover effect of his campaign's propaganda / radio messages etc.. between the state and the Texas border.

Bowdz

Lol nasty LIAR Cruz at it again: "In head to head match ups, we RESOUNDINGLY beat Donald Trump." Not according to the Bloomberg poll.

Grexeno

All these people panicking over Trump appearing to move to the center. Really?

There's this thing called the Internet, and every single thing Trump said during the primary is there forever. To be endlessly replayed during every single commercial break from now until November.

The days of "moving back to the center" are long gone.

GuyKazama

If I were Trump, I'd tell the GOP to leave me the fuck alone and I'll put Kaisich on the ticket. Mess with me more, and Cruz will be my VP.

Cheebo

Banned
Now, I can't tell you why that is (it sure surprised the hell out of me) but those are the facts on the ground here in Minneapolis where there were lots of African American voters. I suspect there will be some media discussion about this soon.

You assume the media is going to even mention Bernie again till he drops out.

So why is everyone so sure Trump is going to lose the general? Just remind me please, after that 30 minutes of spew vomit that wasn't really saying anything but seems to resonate with...someone?

I will say this. I don't know what fundamental differences there are with African American's socio-political circumstances between the north and the south, but from the anecdotal evidence I've gathered from a few urban and predominately AA precincts (including the precinct I caucused in where Bernie won), there was an overwhelming response from the AA community in support of Sanders.

Now, I can't tell you why that is (it sure surprised the hell out of me) but those are the facts on the ground here in Minneapolis where there were lots of African American voters. I suspect there will be some media discussion about this soon.

Did you see this tweet brainchild? https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/704778034809851904

Your king supports your other king.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Rubio is going to win a state and then the media will be like REPUBLICANS NATIONWIDE HAVE CHOSEN *feed cuts out* RUBIO AS THE WINNER IN *feed cuts out*

Media will be talking non stop about Rubio's win tomorrow. This Cruz speech is disgusting. He's just making up shit about Trump and saying it like it's fact.

Ok, this Cruz speech is even more awesome than Trump's. The GOP campaign is going to devolve into your momma jokes by the end of this.

Cruz's bullshit keeps getting more impressive! That takes talent! Every line is either a lie or a Bernie-tier impossible free college promise.
Does cruz not realize that the presidency is all about making compromises
He's smart enough to know it. He just doesn't care right now, and perhaps never has.

Media will be talking non stop about Rubio's win tomorrow. This Cruz speech is disgusting. He's just making up shit about Trump and saying it like it's fact.

It'll be a tough sell with Cruz having well outperformed him. I don't really see the media buying into Rubio's narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom