• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom hates Anderson Cooper, supposedly. He was too rude to Hillary. She just said "And you're a gay Mr. Cooper. She's your people's Queen!'

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
New Hampshire has the most represented legislature in the US. Its like 3,000 people in a district so it swings a lot.
3,300 I think. I have four representatives, all Republican, because we don't have a single transferable vote.
I have a feeling that Bernie is going to bomb in MI.
Probably.
He can have the caucuses. Not the primaries. Sorry.
He had New Hampshire (thanks to me). Ya'll be greedy.

uhoh

CdDsmHYXEAEEHNj.jpg

so.... why keep them around?

Because everything about U.S. politics needs to be as convoluted as possible.

Seriously, I have no clue. I feel like they just wanted to imitate the federal government, but at least in that case the Senate has a point, i.e., to represent the states. There's really little point to having bicameral state legislatures.

Iolo

Donors to Bernie: Never surrender

While their support hasn’t wavered, Sanders’ wealthy supporters have some critiques of his campaign. They’re especially frustrated by the landslide margins Clinton is winning among African-Americans, and they want Sanders to tweak his message with an eye toward black voters.

“I would like to see Bernie find a better way to have his commitment to African-Americans and people of color — his long-standing commitment — to have a better way to communicate that and have it be better understood,” said Jerry Greenfield, the other Ben & Jerry’s co-founder.

Sanders, Greenfield pointed out, has a long history of civil rights activism and has been endorsed by prominent African-Americans, including filmmaker Spike Lee and academic Cornel West. “Yet for some reason,” Greenfield said, “Bernie's longstanding history with civil rights is not being — either it's not being communicated well or it's not being heard for some reason.”

if he would just explain himself better or if they would just listen don't they understand he walked with MLK

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Republicans are really disgraceful. I like how Rubio is tanking now tho. Maybe kasich is worse than Rubio. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom