• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
mi_dem_trade_bar_a29f2cfc0711e1c8fc8b6aef7ad9e421.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg

mi_rep_trade_bar_9ebf13d3a72623be489064bc7d50e7e6.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg

I'd also point out that the one poll had Hillary with a 40% advantage in those who voted early/absentee. Exit polls should be skewed more towards Bernie if that number is accurate.

PBY

Banned
Nate CohnVerified account
‏@Nate_Cohn
Polls today suggest Trump's dropping. If he finishes below 42 in MS and 36 in Michigan, I'll agree.

These exit polls are all over the fucking place and not predictive of anything in Michigan is what I've determined.

ABC seems to have different data than NBC, for instance.

Ecotic

Probably because he's won Kansas and Iowa.
That would be my reasoning for siding with Cruz if I had to make a prediction.

I think next Tuesday will see that split decision with Trump winning 2 of the winner take all states and losing 2, and we're in for a months long limbo where Trump could still win the nomination and still lose it. Maybe it goes until the very end with California.

I said it weeks ago and I'll stick with it here: if Sanders can't pull out a win in Michigan, what is currently an unlikely scenario to get the nomination is going to become an impossible scenario. It's just not feasible to mount a comeback if he loses MI.

VRMN

Yeah. Anyone see Bernie's ads in Michigan? How hard did he hit Clinton on her support for free trade?

They existed, but I wouldn't call them especially frequent or hard-hitting. I only saw TV ads for him, Clinton, Kasich, and Trump. Trump's ads just showed up this past weekend. Hillary's have aired for about a month, as have Sanders. Kasich started going all in about two weeks ago.

Weirdly, on the radio, I have literally only heard Clinton ads, and a lot of them, all focused on Clinton's support for the auto bailout.

I said it weeks ago and I'll stick with it here: if Sanders can't pull out a win in Michigan, what is currently an unlikely scenario to get the nomination is going to become an impossible scenario. It's just not feasible to mount a comeback if he loses MI.

Well aren't you going out on the limb here and making a bold prediction. You got the foresight, I tell you. Hillary was so down in the polls the last week, if she SOMEHOW wins...game over man, game over.

That ship sailed weeks ago. Frankly, even if Bernie wins Michigan by double digits he still loses the nomination. It's wrapped.

Cerium

I'm getting worried about Trump.

Tim Cook and Tom Cotton and the rest of the GOP Illuminati are clearly working their dark magic against our King.

Well aren't you going out on the limb here and making a bold prediction. You got the foresight, I tell you. Hillary was so down in the polls the last week, if she SOMEHOW wins...game over man, game over.

Jeez, this is really snarky for pretty much no reason. I don't know what in my post even suggests that I think Hillary winning would be an upset of any kind.

I'd also point out that the one poll had Hillary with a 40% advantage in those who voted early/absentee. Exit polls should be skewed more towards Bernie if that number is accurate.

Thats why I still feel good about the results. Absentee also tends to skew Older.

Jeez, this is really snarky for pretty much no reason. I don't know what in my post even suggests that I think Hillary winning would be an upset of any kind.

I think it's because of your avatar. :p How much longer are you forced to wear our Queen?

As to the trade numbers, I don't think that really overtly favors Bernie outright. I'm pretty sure most Democrats feel that way.

The continue Obama's policy numbers are good. Higher than in VA, TX and MA.

So far, I don't see MSNBC like acting like the Dem race is anything to be interested in. I mean, that's total tea leaves at this point, but it's just something I noticed.

I'd be curious to hear why democrats think race relations have worsened. I can understand that republicans think it's worse because they think discussing or acknowledging race is the same as racism. But I don't know why dems would feel this way.

Maybe they're not particularly encouraged by a man linked with the KKK being a Presidential frontrunner.

I think it's because of your avatar. :p How much longer are you forced to wear our Queen?

As to the trade numbers, I don't think that really overtly favors Bernie outright. I'm pretty sure most Democrats feel that way.

The continue Obama's policy numbers are good. Higher than in VA, TX and MA.

Actually the 5th was the last day I had to wear it, but I don't really know what to change it to now.

I'd be curious to hear why democrats think race relations have worsened. I can understand that republicans think it's worse because they think discussing or acknowledging race is the same as racism. But I don't know why dems would feel this way.

See: Donald Trump, GOP front runner

That about tells you where race relations are today.

It's Mississippi and there were likely a lot of Black people polled.

Trump is over dudes. That kkk shit went too far. I told you he should have came out with a news conference the next day shooting it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom