• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarkus

I um....I don't like difficult games. I get too pissed. I've broken discs and controllers before. Anything I play, I typically play on easy. It's why I only play Splatoon and COD online. I can git good enouf on those.
I'd help you through any Souls game bro.

What's viable? 15%? If so, yes. I think he'll get between 20-25%.

I think he'll be viable too, but I'd be shocked if he gets 25% of the vote. Somewhere around 20% seems like a best bet for him, just on demographics.

I'd help you through any Souls game bro.

Thank you! I might take you up on that. I'll put one of them on my Gamefly queue.

I had a 3rd interview with Apple today, so I'm feeling like spending some money. Maybe I'll just buy one on Amazon or something. :)

After tonight, if results hold, wouldn't be surprised if Rubio got forced out before Florida so Kasich has a better chance there

More diablosing over exit polling. I'm going to start banning people until morale improves.

Well yes, but then...

Meh. The margins today are going to be big enough to confirm what we already know. Trump and Clinton win.

icannotsanctionyourbuffoonery.png
Hey mang, if we managed to get rid of bicameralism down here, and we corrupt af, it is only fair to expect that yall would manage to do the same.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
People who vote Bernie to "send a message" and then complain about cross over dems should probably take a hike.

tmarg

I um....I don't like difficult games. I get too pissed. I've broken discs and controllers before. Anything I play, I typically play on easy. It's why I only play Splatoon and COD online. I can git good enouf on those.

Im fine with souls games, but I suck at splatoon.

Got to vote for Clinton my Queen today. Is this when I Yaaasss? I'm new to this.

tumblr_inline_mootceKYV21qz4rgp.gif

Im fine with souls games, but I suck at splatoon.

I rage so damn hard at Splatoon. Like, there's a good reason Nintendo didn't put voice chat in the game. I just got a new copy of Black Ops 2 for Wii U because, after 800 hours in the game, I...um...I broke the disc in two. However, it wasn't because I was super pissed at the game, was other stuff. But, I love nothing more than tog et a little drunk and play some SPlatoon or COD.

Kangi

I rage so damn hard at Splatoon. Like, there's a good reason Nintendo didn't put voice chat in the game. I just got a new copy of Black Ops 2 for Wii U because, after 800 hours in the game, I...um...I broke the disc in two. However, it wasn't because I was super pissed at the game, was other stuff. But, I love nothing more than tog et a little drunk and play some SPlatoon or COD.

Down to the wire and teammates are painting the walls around the spawn. Get ambushed by one guy and teammates run away. Useless. Worthless.

I love Splatoon. I also hate every other person who plays it.

My new addiction is Rocket League. So good.

Down to the wire and teammates are painting the walls around the spawn. Get ambushed by one guy and teammates run away. Useless. Worthless.

I love Splatoon. I also hate every other person who plays it.

You don't hate me! </3

:p

I play as long as Saltspray isn't on rotation. No way. No how. No McCain.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Honestly, I'd prefer to see Hillary (or Sanders) take out that scumbag Cruz over Trump.

I cut my losses (well, stopped my gains from depreciating further) on Trump at 65c last night. Seems like a good call. He's down to 59c now. Could be a good buy opportunity once Michigan results start to come in.

Selling was weird. Do I wish I had sold last Monday at 82c? Of course. Do I regret making over $1000 with minimal effort betting on Donald Trump? Not at all. Could have been more, but it also could have been zero.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Those are my predictions as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom