• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

It's still very close even if she wins.

In think it demonstrates that she has a problem in the rust belt which is bad for places like Ohio and western PA.

Also quite concerned about the enthusiasm gap.

Jarmel

Banned
I bought up like 102 shares earlier, you guys gotta believe. God I love Detroit.

The correct play would have been to buy Bernie shares at dirt low prices, sell them when they were in the 80s. Then buy Hillary shares and sell those when they were in the 80s.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
It's still very close even if she wins.

In think it demonstrates that she has a problem in the rust belt which is bad for places like Ohio and western PA.

Also quite concerned about the enthusiasm gap.
Obviously I blame crossover dems!!!

Ecotic

Whether Trump can get 50%+ in Mississippi is the bigger race, to be honest. Bernie lost the math weeks ago, but Trump could get a big boost tonight by taking an extra 20 or so delegates.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If Trump takes IL, OH, and FL and it then becomes Cruz V Trump, I have a hard time seeing Cruz making up the gap in States like NY, CA, WA, OR, or any other non Midwestern States.

I don't see any way Trump takes all of those first three.

Iolo

Or Virginia in 2012 when NoVa basically singlehandedly swung that Senate race around

At this point it doesn't even matter who wins, nor what Hillary's delegate gains are. Bernie overshooting his polling will be the story for the next 7 days. (And he could still win MI.)

it's already been promoted as "the story of the night"

Bowdz

I don't see any way Trump takes all of those first three.

If Kasich wins OH and Rubio wins FL, they aren't getting out. It is a binary situation. Either Trump wins all three or one and there is a 2/3 man race or Trump loses both and it is a 4 man race.

User 406

Banned
Or Virginia in 2012 when NoVa basically singlehandedly swung that Senate race around

Shit, the Karl Rove meltdown that's brought up so often to mock is the perfect example of late reporting urban areas with a strongly tilted vote mix heavily swinging the results. We do this same damn dance every single election, guys, at least try to learn the damn steps.

It's not really that far-fetched.

no but this is
farfetchd.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
It's not really that far-fetched.

I wouldn't say it is far-fetched, but unlikely.

If Kasich wins OH and Rubio wins FL, they aren't getting out. It is a binary situation. Either Trump wins all three or one and there is a 2/3 man race or Trump loses both and it is a 4 man race.

I see no way Rubio wins Florida at this point.

We also need to remember that there is another debate Thursday, and Trump will again be getting double-teamed. I firmly believe that hurt him a bit and could again.

Yoda

Detroit coming allowed me to cash my Hillary shares haha. Not touching this race again, it's a coin flip @ this point.

Good (probable) win for Bernie, but the math is math.

Still want him to drop out, but his goals are to clearly go all the way and force some type of major concession/issue at the convention to give Hillary his delegates or something if it comes down to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom