• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anyone think Rubio will remain until next week? This is a terrible showing tonight and a blowout like this in Florida would damage his political career.

I would imagine MI can be called now. Bernie's up 30,000 votes with 81% reporting and Hillary's margins in Wayne county have been closing slowly.

Never would've expected Hillary to win MA and lose MI.

Diablos

Axelrod seems to be nervous about Hillary generally speaking.

90% of his voters don't think Hillary is honest or trustworthy. Fuck.

Is Detroit really not reporting. Are they taking notice of that on CNN, etc?

I believe the "Detroit" that's not reporting is actually just one precinct officially named Detroit within the whole of the city of Detroit, if that makes sense.

In other words, much of what would colloquially be referred to as Detroit has indeed reported their figures.

Don't quote me on that, though. I may be mistaken.

Bowdz

I can't wait to see Idaho results. We love Idaho potatoes. Do we LOVE Idaho potatoes? We love Idaho and Idaho potatoes.

Brinbe

I do think it's awesome that Bernie stay in, if only so his message keeps being delivered and forces Hillary to co-opt it in the general.

Bernie Sanders getting this platform is the most that an actual progressive message has been heard nationwide in a long time.

I think my jokes killed Kasich, it's not been a great day for him. He's 3rd in Michigan despite essentially having been campaigning there since NH ended.

benjipwns

Banned
I believe the "Detroit" that's not reporting is actually just one precinct officially named Detroit within the whole of the city of Detroit, if that makes sense.

In other words, much of what would colloquially be referred to as Detroit has indeed reported their figures.

Don't quote me on that, though. I may be mistaken.
This is how many precincts are in the City of Detroit:
Precinct-map.jpg

They will effectively be reporting all at once.

Grand Rapids and Flint are also outstanding. Lansing doesn't seem to be bothering Bernie's lead.

There will be a Bernie Sanders in 2020 or 2024. No doubts about that.

Dear god I hope no one like that is competitive then. I would actually vote a moderate Republican (a true moderate, not Kasich moderate) over that. Republicans probably will stay crazy though, so maybe a Bloomberg type centrist instead. Sanders's economic illiteracy bugs me so much.

I don't get it.

Clinton basically accused Bernie of voting against the auto bailout when he actually did vote for it. He just voted against a later bill that was essentially a government handout to Wall St. that appropriated some funds to the auto industry and she attacked him for that nay vote.

It was a pretty disgusting and deceptive attack from Hillary.

Really glad I didn't bet on Clinton in MI.

I expected a big margin for her.

What's this about Detroit not reporting yet? That's presumably a big area of strength for her.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Detroit is reporting. Theres a constant influx of precincts in the live results. And Bernie keeps gaining in Wayne. He won.

From what I can see on the NYT thing, the gap is staying the same each time more comes in.

EDIT: Same with the Guardian, where are you getting that Wayne is closing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom