• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maledict

It's so childish. It's literally what children say when confronted about something - 'other people said it first!'. Like his 'they have never met me' response when someone attacks him, it displays a level of thinking and maturity that you normally encounter in a kid.

I don't like to go into armchair psychology, but I am absolutely convinced that Trump has some significant mental health issues or developmental issues that cause him to act this way.

Gruco

Banned
ykffRLJ.png
Why can crooked Hillary seal the deal? Guess America can't stand the idea of a 3rd Obama term.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I know that, I'm wondering why she's calling you. Still friendly? She looking to hook up? That's the interesting story in your post :p
Oh, hah. No, we're still incredibly close friends. She's been married almost 4 years I think, she lives like 1000 miles away. Nothing scandalous.

Bowdz

A lot of people as saying Donald Trump has an illegitimate love child with his daughter Ivanka. A lot of people are saying this, this much I will tell you.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
A lot of people as saying Donald Trump has an illegitimate love child with his daughter Ivanka. A lot of people are saying this, this much I will tell you.

My sources confirmed this

I have the best sources folks. The best. 100%.

Ya, that has to have the GOP freaking the fuck out. I really, really want to see numbers in SC and TX. Please, please, please someone. Just do it....

The thing is, Hillary's going to have to pick and choose her battles. I think there are a lot of states she could make a play for. The issue is picking where you play ball.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I still can't believe republicans are going back to the "polls are rigged" mindset. If that were true, what was the logic of the polls where Trump was winning?

mo60

Ya, that has to have the GOP freaking the fuck out. I really, really want to see numbers in SC and TX. Please, please, please someone. Just do it....

The thing is, Hillary's going to have to pick and choose her battles. I think there are a lot of states she could make a play for. The issue is picking where you play ball.

If she is doing well in Georgia I think she should absolutely go after SC to especially if it looks kinda favourable for her there.

I still can't believe republicans are going back to the "polls are rigged" mindset. If that were true, what was the logic of the polls where Trump was winning?

I'm not sure I follow. It's pretty simple.

Polls in which Hillary is leading=rigged.
Polls in which Trump is leading=gloriously accurate and fighting against the RIGGED system.

hawk2025

Time to add a lawsuit to the festivities: Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/t...ary-clinton-wrongful-death-defamation-n625861

In the suit, Patricia Smith and Charles Woods, the parents of Sean Smith and Tyrone Woods, claim that Clinton's use of a private e-mail server contributed to the attacks. They also accuse her of defaming them in public statements.

Oh God, it has fused into the EMAILGHAZI form.

Had someone PM me today on Reddit saying that I was supporting corruption and the end of democracy by supporting Clinton. Then because I'm gay I'm putting gay marriage ahead of democracy, lol.

I now remember why I never post on Reddit.

Crayons

Banned
Had someone PM me today on Reddit saying that I was supporting corruption and the end of democracy by supporting Clinton. Then because I'm gay I'm putting gay marriage ahead of democracy, lol.

I now remember why I never post on Reddit.

Reddit is trash. Tumblr all the way.

Retro

Hillary pulling ads from CO and VA is looking smarter every single time we get numbers from "safe" red states. Moving into deep red states probably won't flip them, but it might help down ticket races. With 270 almost a guarantee at this point, it seems like trying to do as much damage in the senate and house is a smart move.

I'd rather have Hillary lose places like Indiana and Texas (places she doesn't need and probably wasn't going to win anyway) while taking as much territory in the legislative branch as possible, than see her just run up the score against a chump. Swooning over a landslide victory map isn't going to be as satisfying as pushing through a democratic agenda and nominees after 6+ years of being stonewalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom