• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim SciuttoVerified account
‏@jimsciutto

Just in: “The US Secret Service is aware of Mr. Trump’s comments” - USSS Comms Director Cathy Milhoan to #CNN

No one has a path to victory when they are down 8+ points nationally.

Sure (well, I mean you can, but it would take a situation like pre-Civil War where you have one party literally getting zero votes in several states), but that's kind of the point. It's going to get harder and harder for Trump to make up ground, especially in light of him being, well, Trump. That a huge chunk of the map is effectively sealed off to him has more to do with his terrible overall numbers than the Electoral College, but it's still the case.

Oh my god.

Guys.

Obama hasn't even said anything yet.

If he comes out and gives a combo Obama Gun Violence speech/Anti-Trump speech.

Holy FUCK.

Trump down by 20 next week.

Be A KingVerified account
‏@BerniceKing

As the daughter of a leader who was assassinated, I find #Trump's comments distasteful, disturbing, dangerous. His words don't #LiveUp. #MLK

3nWwtYl.gif

Crisco

Banned
I have a feeling there's going to be a mass exodus from the Trump campaign sometime soon, and they'll describe their experience as something akin to hostages with Stockholm Syndrome.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Ok seriously, what's lower than this point for Trump? What would someone intentionally trying to get booted from the ticket / intentionally lose say next?

Only thing I can come up with is something awful involving CP or support for people like Sandusky / Paterno.

The best part is that it contradicts the statement the campaign already put out that he was just talking about gun owners organizing politically.
It's just.. Christ..

I have a feeling there's going to be a mass exodus from the Trump campaign sometime soon, and they'll describe their experience as something akin to hostages with Stockholm Syndrome.
No in prison

Ok seriously, what's lower than this point for Trump? What would someone intentionally trying to get booted from the ticket / intentionally lose say next?

Only thing I can come up with is something awful involving CP or support for people like Sandusky / Paterno.
He already said he wanted to bring the Paterno statue back

Emarv

Forma going in.

Elizabeth WarrenVerified account
‏@elizabethforma
.@realDonaldTrump makes death threats because he's a pathetic coward who can’t handle the fact that he’s losing to a girl.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Forma going in.

‏@elizabethforma
.@realDonaldTrump makes death threats because he's a pathetic coward who can’t handle the fact that he’s losing to a girl.

BAM

AND IF YOU CAN'T HEAR IT IN HER AMAZING VOICE

THEN BAM YOU TOO

BAM BAM BAM BAM

Trump supporters on Twitter are interpreting this as a "please assassinate Hillary Clinton" statement and are very supportive of the statement.

The 2nd Amendment wasn't written so people could hunt. It was written so people could protect themselves from tyrannical government. #fact

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/763124654152224769

Yes liberals, you are talking about abolishing the 2nd amendment...

And yes, we'll go to war if you try it.

https://twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/763117690164682752

Trump has come out in support for Paterno already, come on.

The only lower point this campaign could reach is if he bragged about raping his second wife. That's it.

Slacker

Her cringe like smile on CNN looked like she was thinking "Here we go again, so sick of covering Trumps shit.".

This suggests that Pearson has a shred of self-awareness. I think she's a true-believer and believes every word she says. She just also happens to not be very smart or very good at her job.

Forma going in.

‏@elizabethforma

Take off, nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Forma going in.

‏@elizabethforma

I'm going to post on Adam's behalf

raw

Forma going in.

‏@elizabethforma

Oh, it's on now.
Yup.. Let's see the inevitable double down from this dumb fuck.

Trump has come out in support for Paterno already, come on.

The only lower point this campaign could reach is if he bragged about raping his second wife. That's it.
That or a tape of him pulling a Donald Sterling

Bowdz

omg, this is an actual sentence by Donald Trump today (or yesterday?)!

Word salad doesn't even come close to describing this...
CpbSlYPXgAArNvx.jpg

The best way to read this is by reading the first 4 words and then skip to the last 6 words and just see how much a divergence in topic there is.

Emarv

I love how CNN is playing the clip every time they come back from commercial break and every time they cut to commercial break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom