• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
You're right. My bad.

I misspelled disaster.

Sorry.

giphy.gif

You guys are easier than I am after two cocktails.
Okay, one cocktail.
Two sips of a cocktail.
DONT JUDGE ME.

But seriously, GoT is not good.

hawk2025

Tbh, if I was in Trump's position and aware of how chickenshit the RNC has been until now, maybe I would bluff and overplay my hand, too!

32% of the Latino vote would be just about what McCain got in 2008. I want more data before we say the dream is dead...but the dream is dead.

When Jill Stein and her supporters slam and criticize others it is okay because it is morally right to criticize and insult neoliberal imperialists who are ruining the country, but when someone criticizes Jill Stein those are just brainwashed or paid shills of the neoliberal establishment. These people are wrong to criticize and should not criticize because Jill Stein is clearly right and everyone else is wrong, and if there is criticism, then its clearly the result of some conspiracy and not just more people being made aware of her pandering and loony views.

Jill Stein is a mess. I'd vote Green if they had a decent candidate, let alone a great American with a lifetime of service like Nader, but she just sucks.

If there was a daring pollster out there, they should poll every state that has a large portion of college educated voters that isn't typically a swing state and see what's going on. South Carolina and Kansas and Utah being closer than Texas just means this year is going to be interesting for pollsters. On the other hand, maybe places with lots of blue collar whites should be polled that usually go blue too.

Regarding Texas, it's probably best to wait on PPP. Dixie strategies is a pretty amateur pollster.

They really don't like Clinton in Texas.

Looks like the 3 debates will happen, but moderators have to be negotiated.

Gwen, Dickerson and Tapper or Cooper. Boom.

hawk2025

They really don't like Clinton in Texas.

Looks like the 3 debates will happen, but moderators have to be negotiated.

Gwen, Dickerson and Tapper or Cooper. Boom.

No.

No negotiating on moderators. Keep it exactly as planned.

No negotiating with Trump on literally anything.

I've always described myself as a Michael but my friends always laugh and say I am a Buster/Tobias cocktail :-/

They just don't want to give me the self-righteous satisfaction of knowing I'm right

Trump is breaking. This is the week he breaks. He's exhausted.

CpmWFfcXEAAGb2w.jpg

He is so envious of Clinton. He can't hide his jealousy anymore. Combine that with being forced to confront the reality that he is losing and he is about to go supernova.

Hold onto your butts folks.

Michael is the least unlikeable one imo I dunno what show you guys are watching. Obviously I mean in the context of having to pick an arrested development character you are most similar to though, I don't walk around introducing myself as "Hi I'm Brawndo, have you seen Arrested Development? I'm the Michael character."

My friends jest in good fun, I just have a good relationship with my mom which they like to make fun of

tuffy

Trump is breaking. This is the week he breaks. He's exhausted.
I was thinking the same thing. He has no competent support structure, no experience, and a very thin skin. He is the campaign. His public statements are getting increasingly unhinged. The pressure of the presidential campaign is getting to him and he's going to crack.

I wasn't aware that the moderators hadn't been previously selected -- I mean no negotiating on anything that's already set :)

Yeah, dates and locations are set (unless a location bails out, which did happen this year, costs millions of dollars to host the goddamn thing) but the details are negotiated by a team from both campaigns and the CPD.

Trump won't bail out of the debates, that seems certain at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom