• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowdz

My money is still on Trump saying "Look folks, Hitler did a lot of good things, alright? He did a lot of good things folks" before the election is over.

Smoke weed every fucking day.

Cpn-bPdUMAAYARE.jpg

The fuck....

Wilsongt

It's not like facts mean much to Hannity, but lol.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...an-hannitys-tale-of-a-trump-rescue/?tid=sm_fb

It seemed like such a sweet story — Donald Trump sending his personal plane down to Camp Lejeune, N.C., when 200 Marines were stranded after fighting in the 1991 Persian Gulf War. At least that is the story that Sean Hannity of Fox News has touted on his website for several months.

But a reader, Lazer Cohen of Brooklyn, was suspicious and asked The Fact Checker to check it out.
The Facts

The Hannity story mostly relied on the recollections of Cpl. Ryan Stickney, who was a squad leader in a Marine Corps Reserve antitank (TOW) company that was called up for duty for the 1990-91 conflict that took place after Iraq invaded Kuwait. After five weeks of airstrikes, the United States and its allies ousted Iraqi forces in a 100-hour ground assault.

Despite the rumors on base, it’s clear that Trump had nothing to do with the dispatch of the jet to the troops stranded at Camp Lejeune. The aircraft that ferried the troops was part of the Trump Shuttle fleet, at a time when Trump barely had control over the airline and was frantically trying to negotiate deals with bankers to prevent the collapse of his business empire.

Trump Shuttle had a contract with the military, and this flight home was part of that contract. Simple as that.

Sean Hannity needs to prominently correct this article. The Trump campaign, meanwhile, earns Four Pinocchios for confirming a story that is easily debunked.

I stopped watching BoJack after the first episode because it was just childish humor and a hackneyed deconstruction of the twilight of fame.

This opinion is so wrong. Like, if there was a level of wrong opinion and "Adam" is the bottom level...you're about 30 feet beneath "Adam Level" right now.

Seriously.

I stopped watching BoJack after the first episode because it was just childish humor and a hackneyed deconstruction of the twilight of fame.

First couple aren't great representation of the whole show. I'd say that the show gets dramatically better after two or three episodes.

This opinion is so wrong. Like, if there was a level of wrong opinion and "Adam" is the bottom level...you're about 30 feet beneath "Adam Level" right now.

Seriously.

It starts slow.. But it gets better.

The show is a bit slow to start, but you will be crying big manly tears by the end of the 2nd season.

First couple aren't great representation of the whole show. I'd say that the show gets dramatically better after two or three episodes.

Last time I trusted GAF I ended up watching a great movie (Jacob's Ladder), so I will trust GAF again.

You all are selling me on BoJack HorseMan
It's really good. Watch it.

Frankly it starts outright bad for the first like 3 episodes
Bad is strong.. I would say so-so.

Last time I trusted GAF I ended up watching a great movie (Jacob's Ladder), so I will trust GAF again.
Metsfan is right.. About 3 or 4, it starts getting good. To me it starts taking off when
Character Actress Margo Martindale appears

Paskil

I will also need to stick with Bojack, I guess. I have watched the first three episodes.

Arrested Development is easily one of the greatest television shows ever. This coming from someone that thinks The Wire is probably the GOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom