• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New NBC/WSJ/Marist polls
CO: HRC 46, Trump 32 (+14)
FL: HRC 44, Trump 39 (+5)
NC: HRC 48, Trump 39 (+9)
VA: HRC 46, Trump 33 (+13)

HOLY FUCK
giphy.gif

Maledict

So now we have absolute evidence of why the Clinton campaign is pulling out of Virginia and Colorado. Those are back breaking numbers.

The shift of college educated whites over to the democrats, if it lasts beyond Trump, may mark a fundamental shift in American politics that no-one was expecting or anticipating.

Ecotic

Trump's sarcasm remark was the worst possible walkback. With these new polls the RNC will have to bow to pressure to dump Trump for down-ballot races.

One of my favorite Twitter responses so far:

When is the media is going to talk about the fact that Hillary is trying to import puerto ricans in FL to win the state?

I can't imagine why your party is having such trouble with Latino voters.

CCS

Banned
The Trump ship is going down with all hands.

Clinton campaign going absolutely beast mode, holy shit. No mercy, no survivors.

jbug617

Banned
At this point Trump is hoping that people are lying to pollsters or some big Clinton scandal before the election.

I expected the race to tightening up a little but that is not happening yet.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
just wait until the 2nd amendment comment polls come out

that should have purged a lot more independents from the GOP

CCS

Banned
Also, come on North Carolina, you're so close to proving you're not as shitty as we all think. Please do it.

I know you guys want to talk about polls and Trump's ass-mouth but...

Private federal prisons more dangerous, damning DoJ investigation reveals

let's talk about our excessive incarceration rate and the deluge of private prison facilities! :D

Lets. I work for a state run correctional facility. It is an award winning facility that offers a safe environment, has COs who give a shit, and multiple programs and opportunities for inmates to come out of the facility with more going for them than when they came in. The majority of our first time offenders never reoffend.

For profit jails underpay their COs, who have fuck all reason to want to risk their own safety to get involved to prevent fights. Who have little reason to want to keep their jobs without the appropriate incentives and so who care little for the rules, to ensure contraband isn't getting in.

I read an expose on for profit prisons recently that was horrifying to me as someone who works in the industry (albeit as an IT guy). If you don't want to read the piece you can always watch season 4 of Orange is the New Black which paints a depressingly accurate picture of for profit facilities.

They need to be shut down. They aren't good for the inmates. They aren't good for the staff. They aren't good for society.

Lets. I work for a state run correctional facility. It is an award winning facility that offers a safe environment, has COs who give a shit, and multiple programs and opportunities for inmates to come out of the facility with more going for them than when they came in. The majority of our first time offenders never reoffend.

For profit jails underpay their COs, who have fuck all reason to want to risk their own safety to get involved to prevent fights. Who have little reason to want to keep their jobs without the appropriate incentives and so who care little for the rules, to ensure contraband isn't getting in.

I read an expose on for profit prisons recently that was horrifying to me as someone who works in the industry (albeit as an IT guy). If you don't want to read the piece you can always watch season 4 of Orange is the New Black which paints a depressingly accurate picture of for profit facilities.

They need to be shut down. They aren't good for the inmates. They aren't good for the staff. They aren't good for society.
Do you think we can build enough prisons to replace them if we pass Clinton's trillion dollar infrastructure bill?

CCS

Banned
YES PLEASE. : cough :

Hahaha :p

If this keeps up, it will be beautiful when Trump loses. I want him and every single one of his hate filled, racist voters to realise just how much their country rejects them. To see that there are enough people who do not give into fear and hate and division. To see their fucking white supremacist saviour destroyed in front of their very eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom