• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the entire eastern seaboard, Queen

giphy.gif

jevity

republican commentator, joseph borelli just called hillary "a bond villain" LOL

and just checked. only in 1824 did one candidate get less than 30% of the popular vote.

The Trump ship is going down with all hands.

Clinton campaign going absolutely beast mode, holy shit. No mercy, no survivors.

As it should be. If Trump is going to question the legitimacy of the election, she can't afford a squeaker win. The worst case scenario would be catastrophic. She has to run up the score.

Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational Clinton Campaign.

Kyle Kondik ‏@kkondik 28s28 seconds ago
There are all sorts of signs that the Senate is trending blue. And the Trump Pox could soon afflict Rs in the House

Trump Pox lol

This should be the moment the RNC shifts resources to the Senate and House races. Seriously, they would be borderline negligent if they didn't.

CCS

Banned
As it should be. If Trump is going to question the legitimacy of the election, she can't afford a squeaker win. The worst case scenario would be catastrophic. She has to run up the score.

Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational Clinton Campaign.

Definitely. This must be a massacre. I want Georgia, I want Utah, I want South Carolina, I want Texts, I want everywhere.

Iolo

A pox on your Tower, Trump.

Cool. Would be interesting to see LV since they've uncharacteristically favored dems this year for some reason.

Around Labor Day we will start seeing the switchover. In 2012, Obama suddenly lost about 5 points in the polls once that happened. Suspect that will not hold this year...

CCS

Banned
"It is pleasant, when the sea is high and the winds are dashing the waves about, to watch from the shores the struggles of another."

Get fucked Trump.

So when the numbers get worse and GOP prople jump ship to save their own elections, Clinton campaign bettet hold their feet to the fire and hammer them for only bailing on Trump to save their own skins

Kusagari

If we are lucky, he may try to run for Gov. in 18 tho.

Not gonna be a cakewalk for him there though if Atwater, Bondi and Putnam all run. Especially if he loses here and has double loser stink on him.

There's a reason he ended up jumping back into the Senate race. He realized it was his best shot to get back to being politically relevant.

Those poll numbers depict a race in which Trump has no path to victory. The RNC seems commuted to the talking point that "this can still be turned around" but no, this is effectively over barring some type of miracle/disaster. And Trump keeps resetting the pivot clock by saying something stupid. Yesterday/today: the "Obama founded ISIS" thing, something he could have easily tip toed out of if he wasn't a complete idiot. All of his gaffes become multi day affairs because of his ego.

Republicans can kiss the senate goodbye.

studyguy

I mean if it wasn't a sure thing then those polls seem like a solid reason for republicans to cut and run from Trump w/ funding and all. Just gotta keep hounding them for endorsing, trip them the entire way through.

Honestly the only thing I worry about it Trump literally shutting up one day in the near future. Like any reasonable person would have run out of bullshit to spew, but that whole OKAY WITH MILITARY COURT TRIALS FOR CITIZENS thing is like right out of left field. How does he find new and innovative ways to spew unfiltered shit? He's some kind of prodigy.

Brinbe

YOOO, THOSE NUMBERS. This is well past a convention bump. This is the new normal, y'all. Trump is FUCKED.

Who would have thought making a complete play for dumb, low-info voters would turn off anyone with the least bit of education? Funny how that works out.

The GOP can have fun with that party comprised exclusively of dumb, hateful or greedy white males.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom