• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should look into Northern Ontario sometime. I may be biased but it's late summers/autumns are beautiful.

I don't doubt it. We're going to Nelson because my gf's dad has a second home there and he's going to sell soon and we want to spend a week there before it is too late. Thanks for the tip, I've barely spent time in Canada, something I want to rectify!

Oh man that would have sucked. If they didn't though I'm sure you would have been able to come up with a plan b. Like for starters they could have given you your money back

Still would have sucked bigly!

How will you heal your country then. If you blindly accept that status quo, you will remain a gravely divided country. In my country, we are trying to understand the underlying reasons of the creation of our growing anti-immigration bloc of voters. I refuse to believe that people living happy free lives, from their health to their finances, become deeply bigotted racists.
You need 50% + 1 votes to get anything done. So just go for that. If 49% of people are bitching loudly and won't listen to simple reason then you can just ignore them because they're not needed.

I cannot speak for your country but there has never been a time in American history except for grave peril like WWII and the Great Depression where Americans were not deeply divided on political issues.

Diablos

Lol fuck off Trump. You're not going to lose PA because of cheating. You're going to lose because if Bush, McCain and Romney couldn't win it you sure as hell won't be able to.

He was almost prepared to say he'd take legal action against PA if he loses here. What a clown

NeoXChaos

Lol fuck off Trump. You're not going to lose PA because of cheating. You're going to lose because if Bush, McCain and Romney couldn't win it you sure as hell won't be able to.

He was almost prepared to say he'd take legal action against PA if he loses here. What a clown

PA is going to go red again one year. This year is not the year. :D

If Trump, let's say, dropped out a few weeks before the election, how much harm would that cause? I could imagine a scenario where everyone claims that Hillary isn't the REAL president and justify not doing anything to assist/help her.

Sad thing is, they're going to do that anyways, just like Obama, and any cooperation will be seen as a weakness.

Diablos

you live there. You tell me. No state stays red or blue forever. Indefinite but not ever forever.
Eastern PA is blue and growing. Central and western PA isn't and that's what the GOP likes to obsess over.

No one understands this state.

Trump sounds like drunk uncle in Altoona btw. I think he knows he's fucked

Kwixotik

Just saw this billboard while driving through Georgia. Black background, looks scary as fuck.

"Pray for our nation -- Take our country back"

LfVKe0T.jpg

Ecotic

Fucking Polk, the compromising bastard. British Columbia should be ours and it and Alaska significantly increase our country's contiguous size and weight America more towards the Pacific.

Claim it for America while you're there Mamba.

Sibylus

Banned
Fucking Polk, the compromising bastard. British Columbia should be ours and it and Alaska significantly increase our country's contiguous size and weight America more towards the Pacific.

Claim it for America while you're there Mamba.

American citizenship pls Mamba.

Teggy

If PA polls are double digits and he's saying the only way he's going to lose PA is by fraud, every media outlet should be taking him to task on that immediately because that is beyond the pale.

HERMAN CAIN ON FOX

Just said the liberal media needs to get used to the fact that Trump uses "edgy metaphors".

Also said that the fact is, ISIS did not exist before Obama was president, and formed when he announced a withdrawal from Iraq.

Also said they were putting words in Trump's re: the 2nd amendment comment.

Also, also, said "I don't believe these polls."

Caaaaaain! :D

HERMAN CAIN ON FOX

Just said the liberal media needs to get used to the fact that Trump uses "edgy metaphors".

Also said that the fact is, ISIS did not exist before Obama was president, and formed when he announced a withdrawal from Iraq.

Also said they were putting words in Trump's re: the 2nd amendment comment.

Also, also, said "I don't believe these polls."

Caaaaaain! :D

He just wants to be the very best. Like no one ever was. To spin for Trump is his real test. To lie for him is his cause. He will travel across the land, lying far and wide. Teach conservatives to understand, the power that's inside.

Dierce

I hope people are also considering the implications of what orange turd is saying about 'rigged elections.' We all know it to be false and the only reason he is bringing it up is because he is behind in the polls but it can also be taken as an invitation to hackers which might be his intention all along seeing how they have assisted him against Clinton so far this election. Those deranged individuals who cling to every word that orange turd says and might use such toxic rhetoric as some moral excuse for 'evening the odds' when it comes to manipulating voting machines.

‏@onlxn
TRUMP: Listen:
[silence]
TRUMP: Damn.
RYAN: What?
TRUMP: The dog whistle I bought isn't making any noise.
RYAN: That's the point.
TRUMP: Eh?

Owen Ellickson ‏@onlxn
TRUMP: Dog whistles don't make noise? Dumb!
RYAN: They make sounds we can't hear.
TRUMP: Ha! What a classic scam. Someone lied to you!

Owen Ellickson ‏@onlxn
RYAN: Dogs hear sounds we don't.
TRUMP: Wrong. There's just sounds.
RYAN: There are sounds at different fr--
TRUMP: "dog man sound how" BING

Owen Ellickson
‏@onlxn
TRUMP: Crazy, but: you're right. Dogs CAN hear stuff we can't.
RYAN: Yes.
TRUMP: So our voters are dogs & everyone else is people?
RYAN: Yes

Gold Jerry, gold.

Phelps just got a silver. This is what Hillary's America is going to give us? A continuation of the failed Obama policies? I'm having to re-evaluate Trump.

royalan

Did Reince really open for Trump today?

lol -- damn coward. Don't know why I'm surprised, but I am.

Dem's not only have this election, Republican's have given them everything they need to win 2020, too.

Democrats need to spend the next four years reminding the public how spineless the Republican party has been. Control the narrative. Do not let them cut ties with the dumster fire that is Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom