• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holmes

Clinton's lead in Florida is larger than Trump's lead in Texas.

tumblr_inline_o4kultpQdU1s349q9_500.gif

The part of that stupid wall they already built came this close to ruining of of the best birdwatching spots in the entire nation. Fuck supporters of that thing and every time I run into them I want to take the tripod I lug around for my spotting scope and beat the crap out of them with it.

Xis

If Trump and Clinton were playing football, this would be the end of the first quarter, and Clinton is up 35-0. There's a lot of game left, so theoretically Trump could come back but it's super unlikely.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
My favorite part about all the Drudge and Fox News attacks ramping up is that it doesn't affect Hillary in the least. All they're doing is preaching to their own choir.

As for Trump hiring Ailes to help in the debates, does that make any sense to anyone? Ailes tried for 8 years to turn people against Obama and Hillary, and Obama won twice and Hillary is dominating. How is this a benefit to Trump in the least?

Bowdz

Does anyone actually think that Trump will do debate prep? There is no way he spends 3 hours doing a mock debate and then allows his few political underlings to talk about how he fucked up.

My favorite part about all the Drudge and Fox News attacks ramping up is that it doesn't affect Hillary in the least. All they're doing is preaching to their own choir.

As for Trump hiring Ailes to help in the debates, does that make any sense to anyone? Ailes tried for 8 years to turn people against Obama and Hillary, and Obama won twice and Hillary is dominating. How is this a benefit to Trump in the least?

A choir steadily dwindling in size, praises be.

Iolo

If Trump and Clinton were playing football, this would be the end of the first quarter, and Clinton is up 35-0. There's a lot of game left, so theoretically Trump could come back but it's super unlikely.

It's a little later than that IMO, we are somewhere in the third quarter. Remember Trump had effectively clinched in early May with his win in Indiana -- that was over 3 months ago. But he refused to pivot to a GE campaign. And, early voting begins in a month and a half.

Owzers

Does anyone actually think that Trump will do debate prep? There is no way he spends 3 hours doing a mock debate and then allows his few political underlings to talk about how he fucked up.

I think he'll prepare on how to best attack her, not so much debate her. When to bring up Bill's rapist allegations, Benghazi, etc. Maybe he'll to tie something into policy.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery

When the American people find out who Angela Merkel is, Hillary is totally screwed!

Trump ain't gonna "prep" for shit. This just wingnut welfare.

I can't believe the entire plot and all development details of FFXV got leaked onto 4chan in fucking June.

What kind of ship is SE running that one of their employees leaks "yeah, the Xbone version doesn't work at all right now and the PS4 version barely works." and the entire plot?
I am not reading a word into that spoiler. People were saying that Squeenix was flushing out moles. Yeah right. Total mess. What concerns me is that the 4chan poster who got the plot 100% right also says the game is a mess. Few populated cities, barren wasteland with nothing to do and underwhelming plot (I think). Even if all of that is true no way Squeenix can fix that mess in 2 months. Its a bad time to be a FF fan honestly.

Geg

I am not reading a word into that spoiler. People were saying that Squeenix was flushing out moles. Yeah right. Total mess. What concerns me is that the 4chan poster who got the plot 100% right also says the game is a mess. Few populated cities, barren wasteland with nothing to do and underwhelming plot (I think). Even if all of that is true no way Squeenix can fix that mess in 2 months. Its a bad time to be a FF fan honestly.

Eh, I'm not too worried. Apparently there were multiple leakers with info that lined up but the others were more positive about the performance of the game. The first leaker seems to have had an agenda

Talk about swimming against the current:

CqAjx6tXgAA-AH7.jpg:large

Garrett Haake ‏@GarrettHaake 12m12 minutes ago
What would it take for Trump to win VA? "ISIS attacks Loudon County & Hillary emailed them the coordinates," source tells me after WaPo poll

jiggle

Much like the Trump campaign
hot-mess-o.gif

Which is apropos given how sexist and racist the game is

I still don't understand the allure of Final Fantasy.
tumblr_m4ou84dDW21ruoo15o1_500.gif

Manafort: Mr. Trump its time we did debate prep. Hillary is planning all sorts of attacks on you and -

Trump: Hillary is a loser. I won every debate with 12 other guys on stage, are you kidding me? I dont need debate prep. She does and she better be! She doesnt stand a chance against me. I'm the best debater.

Christie: Mr Trump as a former prosecutor I -

Trump: Chris where's my arby's ham sandwich? Its been half an hour already ? Jesus Chris

Slacker

I'm pretty sure Texas will remain red this year, but a man can dream.

The close polls actually might help Trump. I know a LOT of conservative Christian types, and while most of them are voting for babyhands, none of them are excited about that vote. Every single one of them is only voting for Trump to keep the Butcher of Ben Ghazi from being elected and finishing her grand plan of murdering us all.

This year more than any I've seen die-hard conservative friends posting on Facebook saying "What about this Gary Johnson guy?" I think he'll peel off a few votes from evangelicals here. If he was pro-life they'd be all over him.

However, if the election is close, suddenly a vote for not-Trump becomes a vote for the end of the USA as we know it, so they'll fall in line. I think Trump wins the state by 7.

Grief.exe

I'm pretty sure Texas will remain red this year, but a man can dream.

The close polls actually might help Trump. I know a LOT of conservative Christian types, and while most of them are voting for babyhands, none of them are excited about that vote. Every single one of them is only voting for Trump to keep the Butcher of Ben Ghazi from being elected and finishing her grand plan of murdering us all.

How has half the electorate become so deluded? That question is somewhat rhetorical, but it's mind blowing.

Slayven

The last good FF was FF X-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom