• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarydax

Banned
Kind of concerned about Ailes coaching Trump on the debates. If there is anyone who can possibly make him not have a shitty debate it would be Ailes.

If he couldn't pay attention during the intervention from Rudy and co., I doubt he could pay attention to Roger Ailes long enough to learn how to debate Hillary without getting his ass kicked.

jevity

shorty kinna fine, but shorty trump, so shorty PEACE

Not turning my chair around for that voice tho

camera be drunk

"people in wisconsin is okay with people who tells the truth and does not lie"
what a weird way to phrase it

Kind of concerned about Ailes coaching Trump on the debates. If there is anyone who can possibly make him not have a shitty debate it would be Ailes.

Word is that Ailes has been advising Trump for a while. Hasn't really been working out thus far. Ailes threw all of his massive power behind Mccain and Romney and it didn't amount to jack shit, how is a powerless Ailes going to move the needle?

I am not worried about Ailes coaching Trump to be a good debater, but I do wonder if Trump would be amenable to coaching on becoming a more entertaining debater, and if Ailes might actually be able to help with that. I think that's Trump's only genuinely strong quality, so it seems likely that's the path they'll go down. I don't think it would help him much, since he's already been so negatively defined. Still, they have to try something.

jevity

you are not a good public speaker. you should do something else. now. thanks.

and now another opening act

shout out to the bikers

hillarys policies will drive? businesses that bikers like away, but not a on bike

time for the freedom fighters of america to make a choice

jevity

maybe these boring as fuck opening acts, trigger Trumps need to upstage everybody

we can only hope

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisconsin

Another way to look at Trump's debate and Ailes's coaching is not as Trump trying to find a way to out-debate Hillary and become president, but as Trump making the most of his biggest audience to premiere the first episode of Trump TV.

Diablos

giphy.gif

Stop it.

jevity

LOL EMAILS

NO MORE CLASSIFIED EMAILS

LIE LIE LIE the crowd goes

LOCK HER UP " we have to elect donald trump to do that"

politics 2016

Slayven

When Trump says Law and Order, I feel like it is the same neighborhood of "the jews did it" and "Segregation now, segregation forever"

teiresias

You're really concerned about Ailes coaching Trump on how to deal with a woman asserting her authority and knowledge?

jevity

and now on to, i kid you not, BENGHAZI

did she what she could to safe them

LIE LIE LIE

"no hillary did not lift one RED finger to save these people"

This duffy guy is late for crossfit practice

and he's out

in comes the pre-Trump country banjo music

royalan

I would be more worried about this if Donald Trump had displayed, at any point during his campaign, the desire and ability to actually learn.

A well-studied person would have their work cut out for them debating Hillary Fucking Clinton. A cheeto hit with the dumbass stick is going to need way more than the month Donald's got to prevent from being utterly humiliated.

I would be more worried about this if Donald Trump had displayed, at any point during his campaign, the desire and ability to actually learn.

A well-studied person would have their work cut out for them debating Hillary Fucking Clinton. A cheeto hit with the dumbass stick is going to need way more than the month Donald's got to prevent from being utterly humiliated.

His ghostwriter said it best that Trump would get bored very easily answering questions at length.

Reigning in Trump is like James Brown the bit when they lead him off stage, you know it's a matter of time before he bust out and runs back to the mic lol.

Slayven

I bet money there is long line of people that tired to to coach Trump, and you can't fight stupid, especially when it is backed by ego.

And also Trump is a known quantity now, unless he has Professor X and Saturn Girl on staff he is not going to change minds about him.

jevity

If yall are not watching the speech, watch Maddow she looks REALLY happy tonight, and I just saw that some old 1988 video of Trump has been unearthed and looks like its about Trump and Ailes

Dierce

Orange turd's strategy revolves around still saying xenophobic, racist and ignorant garbage but packaging it as being 'anti-discriminatory.' Like always, his message places all blame on foreigners while reassuring his white racist base that minorities are equally to blame for their own personal misfortunes with the law and order nonsense.

Emarv

I bet money there is long line of people that tired to to coach Trump, and you can't fight stupid, especially when it is backed by ego.

And also Trump is a known quantity now, unless he has Professor X and Saturn Girl on staff he is not going to change minds about him.

I've had the same thought. I bet a lot of people have been brought in to try and fix him and get him ready My Fair Lady-style, but then they're all fired when Trump feels stupid or bored.

jevity

It's so sad, all these West Bend bigots live in a county with almost 95% white people, but the ÆMEGRENTS are their biggest problem and they ARE coming to kill them. ALL.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
If yall are not watching the speech, watch Maddow she looks REALLY happy tonight, and I just saw that some old 1988 video of Trump has been unearthed and looks like its about Trump and Ailes

She knows as soon as her show's done she gets to turn on Fox for the clown show.

No. Isn't the complete edition coming out on August 30

Damn it--the same day WoW:Legion goes live. August has been completely stacked for me; No Man's Sky, New PoE content announced, new Diablo 3 season, Witcher 3 CE, WoW:Legion, and DotA 2 with The International and now Underlord coming out August 23rd. WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME!@?$#

royalan

Holy shit the Trump supporter on CNN just said Black Lives Matter advocates for dead cops
AND THEN followed it up with "And Hillary won't disavow [BLM] because she wants the black vote. So she's given up all her morals..."

I have never been so outraged watched CNN.

royalan

Tara is the ONLY conservative on CNN that I can stomach, and that's because she refuses to drink the Trump kool aid.

The rest. They're not even PLAYING at dealing with facts any more. They exist to spin everything Trump says and does and slander anyone they have to in order to accomplish. They will flat out lie and contradict themselves. And I just don't understand why CNN legitimizes their views by putting them on. It's completely irresponsible at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom