• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

Tara is the ONLY conservative on CNN that I can stomach, and that's because she refuses to drink the Trump kool aid.

The rest. They're not even PLAYING at dealing with facts any more. They exist to spin everything Trump says and does and slander anyone they have to in order to accomplish. They will flat out lie and contradict themselves. And I just don't understand why CNN legitimizes their views by putting them on irresponsible. It's completely irresponsible at this point.
Ratings, and the appearance of being fair and balanced.

Kusagari

Tara is the ONLY conservative on CNN that I can stomach, and that's because she refuses to drink the Trump kool aid.

The rest. They're not even PLAYING at dealing with facts any more. They exist to spin everything Trump says and does and slander anyone they have to in order to accomplish. They will flat out lie and contradict themselves. And I just don't understand why CNN legitimizes their views by putting them on irresponsible. It's completely irresponsible at this point.

Let's be real. Kayleigh and Lord were hired to do exactly what they're doing.

CNN wanted this.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Can you imagine if you are a trumpeter and you wanted to go to a rally to hear about Crooked Hillary and instead you get teleprompter trump boring the fuck out of you?

Syncytia

giphy.gif

Who believes this stuff? I mean sure, his base does, but certainly no reasonable undecideds do. Well, unless you work on the assumption that the undecideds are just unwilling to admit they'll be voting Trump once they're in the booth.

jevity

This Trump event is interesting. Moved to prompter. Really, really late. Feels like the speech is being written as I type this.

Yeah, there was no information about a law and order speech until a couple hours ago.
There were two events planned today in Wisconsin. The townhall and an event media referred to as a rally until the last minute change

jevity

gully-ani going nuts again

he just said that hillary is th ANTIPOLICE candidate

he also said that he made new york safe again in the past using donald trumps new policies

Penn Jillette interview; on Trump, Gary Johnson and why he is a Libetarian. He talks about his experiences with Trump on Celebrity Apprentice; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3JX4m4nJKw < from august 2 interview with reason TV

I am not on the same political or ideological page as Jillette, but I find him interesting and I think he brings up some good points. His comment on Citizen United gives me room to pause.

royalan

Did Trump just say that the problem with police in poor neighborhoods is that there aren't enough of them?

LOL

I'm laughing because I'm frightened about what's about to come.

Ferguson? FALSE NARRATIVES!?

TheFatOne

This just reaffirms just how tone deaf the GOP is. They don't have the slightest fucking clue how to reach out to brown and black folk.

Reminder: He's not actually in Milwaukee.

People who live in West Bend live there specifically so that they don't have to put up with the shit in Milwaukee and would rather drive an extra half hour to work to avoid it. Is a cute little town though.

Retro

Please say "All Lives Matter"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom