• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Paul Manafort wasn't evil enough to be the only campaign manager.
Its amazing that Manafort compared to Ailes, just may be the least shittiest person..

How the fuck is that remotely possible?

Oh and he should somehow add Alex Jones to his staff to make it really peak.

Trump's campaign team:

17Q2Z
I really wish I had photoshop abilities sometimes just so that we could edit Ailes and company's heads in there.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Its amazing that Manafort compared to Ailes, just may be the least shittiest person..

How the fuck is that remotely possible?

Oh and he should somehow add Alex Jones to his staff to make it really peak.

I really wish I had photoshop abilities sometimes just so that we could edit Ailes and company's heads in there.

And now you've given me a project for this weekend. :lol

kess

I'm legitimately getting pretty sickened by the way things are panning out on the right at this point. It's like scientific racists and conspiracy theorists merged into one big carbuncle of assholery.

Black Manta is black though.

So is Ben Carson
And the Milwaukee sheriff

Anybody ask for the good doctor's theories about Atlantis?
Probably aliens or some shit

I'm so glad Bob Beckel is off Fox News. He's got a lot of good insight and it was depressing seeing him always being used as the token liberal punching bag.
I always like watching him.. Sucks he broke his sobriety.. Hope he stays clean

I'm so glad Bob Beckel is off Fox News. He's got a lot of good insight and it was depressing seeing him always being used as the token liberal punching bag.

Him and Alan Colmes. I dont know if they kept Colmes on drugs while he was with Haniity. In his radio show he's aggro as fuck.

Thinking about it. You don't open an office in Lubbock as a token office. You don't go to Lubbock to drive up Latino registration for 2024. You only go to Lubbock if you are trying to win Texas.

Link

The Autumn Wind
My bf and I don't even really date anymore. We just go to Chuck E Cheese. Or putt putt. But it's kinda working. :)

Also, hot take:

The best reality TV star's music album ever was Paris Hilton's.
And "putt putt" is gay slang for...?

My bf and I don't even really date anymore. We just go to Chuck E Cheese. Or putt putt. But it's kinda working. :)

Also, hot take:

The best reality TV star's music album ever was Paris Hilton's.

My wife and I have gone out alone once in almost 6 months after our child. I'm so old lol. Your pog reference was amazing earlier. I had s pretty sweet brass slammer.

Urban Dictionary has some interesting options.

lol

My wife and I have gone out alone once in almost 6 months after our child. I'm so old lol. Your pog reference was amazing earlier. I had s pretty sweet brass slammer.

We kinda got thrown into this whole thing...but ya. I can see why having kids kinda changes people's perspective on things. I mean, they're not even mine, but I freak out about random shit I never even thought about before. And, when it comes to them, my bf is like diablos personified. (Sorry diablos!) I still have a bunch of pogs. I had like tubes of them. And I got a pog maker for Christmas. You could take pictures out of a magazine and turn them into pogs. I had a ton of really cute dress pogs. I was a very gay child.

Does he give you the tickets won from the games? Then it's a date

Please. I kick his ass so hard at Skee Ball it's not even funny.

And then she campaigns with Kliff Kingsbury too..

Adam and company

Y'all can google him and thank me later.

As if I don't fucking know who Kliff Kingsbury is. But, seriously, any of my gay bros who don't know, get on that Google. Trust.

Retro

What's the significance of Lubbock in TX politics?

Completely talking out of my ass here, but if I had to guess?

It's more towards the northwestern areas of Texas which are pretty empty. I think you can somewhat rely on Houston, Austin, Dallas / Ft. Worth going blue. Counties on the Rio Grand including the city of Laredo went blue in 2008 and 2012. Places like El Paso and Odessa / Midland went blue both years too. But the north western section is deep red territory. I would guess that if you want to try to flip a large metropolitan area and you're comfortable with the ones you've got staying blue, you get down to cities like Lubbock and Amarillo (12 and 14th largest cities in the state).

Again, total speculation on my part.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
College football is unwatchable. Bragging about your college football team is like bragging about your high school field hockey team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom