• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibylus

Banned
There is no way to repackage everything he's said into a casing that doesn't reek of white nationalistic fascist bullshit, short of mass amnesia.

Dierce

Here is the thing, orange turd must lose the election and lose it badly. It can't be a close election because if it is another racist turd will spawn and try again, except this time with a better organization and the realization of how the original turd failed.

watershed

Banned
Y'all worry too much. No one has forgotten anything Trump has said. And this new, less outright disgusting Trump won't last. The north remembers.

Grief.exe

Trump is now talking about how we pump all this money into foreign wars and the military and we don't spend money on our infrastructure at home, "we look like a third world country."

Do you think he knows that Republicans have blocked infrastructure improvements that Obama has adamantly called for in every year of his presidency?

HylianTom

Banned
Powell really does seem remorseful

At least from what I've seen of him in documentaries
I believe it. I was disappointed, but his actions have been consistent with someone who's regretful.

-=====-

And the reporters/commentators I see reacting to this New Trump seem snarky.

Katy Tur just retweeted this NBC News researcher:
@cwgile said:
BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump says he should not have done that thing that he did.

The beautiful thing is the attempts at fixing his mistakes comes at a time when he's scraping the bottom of the barrel. It's desperation,and that's the read the media is giving it too. A pivot that is the result of desperation is not, in my opinion, something that is going to move the needle among the people he needs to woo over.

johnsmith

remember me
@LATSeema
Trump: "Sometimes...you don’t choose the right words or you say the wrong thing. I have done that, and I regret it..."

too little too late

Did he just steal this from the onion?

oPNPShD.png

Grief.exe

Hannity and Trump talking about precision bombing of ISIS held territory in order to take them out. No mention of ground troops.

Republicans, taking on Obama strategies for ISIS since the first Primary Debate.

287763.jpg

watershed

Banned
The beautiful thing is the attempts at fixing his mistakes comes at a time when he's scraping the bottom of the barrel. It's desperation,and that's the read the media is giving it too. A pivot that is the result of desperation is not, in my opinion, something that is going to move the needle among the people he needs to woo over.

I agree. And he's gonna do some interviews sooner or later and he has no restraint there. And he's Trump, so he'll go off prompter at some point too.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I guess I'm missing why this is a big deal? Is it that people were saying that didnt happen or what?

It basically confirms that this entire thing is a witch hunt and will finally let her go on the attack, it's basically the e-mails equivalent of that moron spilling the beans about the benghazi committee.

This isn't news is it? Hillary has always said previous Sec. of State also used private email. That he personally advised her it wasn't a bad idea, is new, I guess.

Could be a big deal if Colin Powell says he never told her or that yeah, he told her to use private email.

I guarantee you he's getting calls right this second asking if he actually did advise her to do it.

Crisco

Banned
What kind of name is Kellyanne anyway? Could her parents not decide between Kelly or Anne and just figured "why not both?". Which is fine by the way, we had the same dilemma choosing between Rebecca and Isabelle, but that's what MIDDLE NAMES are for!

Grief.exe

Benghazi time.

"Obama administration lacks strategic action because there wasn't enough time to help them"
Obama chose to not send assets and left people to die
Hillary personally ignored requests for more security
Watching live feed video
More times mentioning the magical words 'radical Islamic terror' then I can count

Literally all of this is easily disprovable with 5 minutes of cursory research.

pigeon

Banned
I don't like this, but I need more data. Let's see how the next week goes.

Also we should probably arrest Manafort, right? For committing a felony?

Dierce

Last night he admitted that we should be open to racial profiling as a counterrorism technique.

This is the problem. He will keep on saying these awful things but the media will just report on 'the turnaround' because out of all the horrible stuff he keeps saying a few words may sound compassionate. It is up to Clinton's campaign to keep reminding voters that orange turd is a fraud and the most incompetent individual to ever run get nominated for president.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom