• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think Johnson will break 5% of the vote at this point? He needs 6 or even 7 million votes depending on turnout to reach there?

He's at 12 percent in some polls.

If he makes it to 15, he's in the debates. We should hope that happens. He'll draw more right leaning votes than he does left leaning ones.

it's more like a social club of "not R or D" than anything.

Can't argue with that at all. Come to think of it, I'm probably wrong. It's mostly political hipsterism, if you get me.

Gary might actually lose support if he somehow makes the debates.

Guy has zero presence.

Yep Weld might do a bit better but neither are great. Still, they don't come as completely unlikable just boring as fuck

Jill Stein on the other hand is completely unlikable

mo60

If he makes it to 15, he's in the debates. We should hope that happens. He'll draw more right leaning votes than he does left leaning ones.

I don't think that 12 percent will hold in the end. He needs millions of votes to get to 5% and I'm not even sure where these votes are going to come from I think the best he will get is around 3 or 4 percent.

He needs to be consistently poll above 15%, like in a bunch of polls. I don't see it happening tbh. Dreams of Harambe.

Hey, Johnson may be boring but he CLIMBED EVEREST

Yeah, I wish Weld was at the top of the ticket, too, Romney's even said he would be more likely to endorse if he were at the top of the ticket. His record on gay rights as governor of Massachusetts looks really good now, too (visitation rights for gays in the early 90s!)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I don't understand?

tumblr_mq7zw0sOJO1rt30eyo1_400.gif

It's a reference to the television show The Wire. Only tangentially related to your post (which I misread anyway)
I have never seen the wire sadly.. I didn't haven't HBO when it was on.. I remember when I finally got to get HBO for free because my house was in perfect position from satellites or some shit and I got to watch Rome and Deadwood.

That was awesome

Even though I agree far more with the greens, I think I would choose Johnson. Stein and Baraka are just fucking bonkers.
Yup. In an IRV election Johnson is easily my second choice.

Third spot is blank. Fuck Stein.

Edit: On second thought I would write in Harambe

Dan MericaVerified account@danmericaCNN

Lincoln Chafee, who briefly ran against HRC, will "enthusiastically support" Hillary Clinton now that she is the nominee, per Chafee's spox.

Election over. Pack it up. Queen will win in a landslide. WE GOT THE CHAFEE FAM

Valhelm

contribute something
Even though I agree far more with the greens, I think I would choose Johnson. Stein and Baraka are just fucking bonkers.

Yup. In an IRV election Johnson is easily my second choice.

Third spot is blank. Fuck Stein.

yo what the fuck

Johnson, if he had his way, would destroy all social services in the US. Stein's a little nutty, but reducing nuclear power and demonizing GMOs is a lot less harmful than destroying welfare and our public schools.

Joeytj

Banned

Yeah, me too. At least Johnson will probably just cave to Democrats in Congress or seams like he can compromise.

Jill, if she had more money and charisma, would probably be just as crazy as Trump, and authoritative.

GutsOfThor

I wonder what exactly Bill and trump talked about last year at that meeting they had.

Was it just to let each other know not to take anything personal?

If walls could talk....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom