• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam all the Gokaigers are coming back for the 2000th episode of sentai. Just 2 weeks before the presidential debates

Oh my god.

Q4iCW0W.gif

Iolo

Yes but +6 Ohio may mean a lot of movement toward Trump, a little movement toward Trump, or no movement at all toward Trump, depending on which I want to say I called correctly later. Love, Nate S.

Which one? The thing with the Greens? Or is there another?

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291877-trump-adviser-accused-of-anti-semitism

Trump's adviser who used to be at Defense said he "fired the Jews" and that the ovens weren't big enough to kill 6 million Jews.

fwiw, the state polls are still indicating wider leads than you'd expect from the national polls

The thing is, there is no high quality polling that's come out recently. National numbers from YouGov and Survey Monkey are the best we have, and they showed no change in the margins of the race.

The only decent poll we had was Pew. While it was narrower than their previous one, this was the first 4 way they did, and they admitted issues with the sample size of the Latino vote.

Paskil

Working on a Sunday night is only made bearable because I was schooling fools in program policy. Now that I'm actually at the last bit where I need to edit around a hundred pages of a policy manual, I kind of want to not be doing this. Blergh.

I want one of those personalized stickers I received an email about, earlier today. How far into the week will Trumpo hisself make it without fucking the floofer? He needs to stay on that teleprompter or he's toast.

Right-wing news outlets are going after Princess Huma.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...decade/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

SMOKING GUN

Right wingers have been shitting on and demonizing Huma as soon as she started her position, for years, trying to connect her with terrorist groups, etc. Predictably despicable, but nothing new or original.

Also, fuck Giuliani for jumping on the "Hillary looks like she's about to die and has mental illness" train and pushing the fuck out of that meme. Every time I think he couldn't be a more vile human being, he proves me wrong.

Right wingers have been shitting on and demonizing Huma as soon as she started her position, for years, trying to connect her with terrorist groups, etc. Predictably despicable, but nothing new or original.

Also, fuck Giuliani for jumping on the "Hillary looks like she's about to die and has mental illness" train and pushing the fuck out of that meme. Every time I think he couldn't be a more vile human being, he proves me wrong.

These New York Republicans are disgusting. I forget that Donald is a fucking New Yorker rallying up all the racists in this country.

The "only 20% of Americans voted in the primaries!" meme is dumb. Get off your lazy ass and register as a Dem to vote for Martin O'Malley or register as an R and pick from one of 17 choices if you hate Hillary and Trump.

These people fucking love to complain about things they could have influenced but were too lazy to.

rjinaz

The "only 20% of Americans voted in the primaries!" meme is dumb. Get off your lazy ass and register as a Dem to vote for Martin O'Malley or register as an R and pick from one of 17 choices if you hate Hillary and Trump.

These people fucking love to complain about things they could have influenced but were too lazy to.

The 80% did have a say in the primaries. They said they wanted others to chose their candidates for them.

Revolver

Speaking of O'Malley, I heard him on CNN today criticizing Trump for retweeting "racist mimes". Yeah he meant memes, but the image of Marcel Marceau in a Klan robe is now stuck in my head.

Not sure if this is everywhere or not, but NBC on Demand has a fuck ton of convention speeches from as far back as the 50s. I'm watching Johnson in 1964 right now.

Watching people just randomly smoke in the middle of a convention is just weird. And Johnson was not great with a teleprompter.

Note: It's hard to argue that your "White Lives Matter" protest is not about white supremacy when you bring fucking Confederate Flags.

It's not easy in the first place, I agree! But... I mean, you still brought a Confederate Flag.

Balphon

Not sure if this is everywhere or not, but NBC on Demand has a fuck ton of convention speeches from as far back as the 50s. I'm watching Johnson in 1964 right now.

Here's your hype train of Democratic convention speeches:

1) Bryan, 1896 (The Cross of Gold)
2) Humphrey, 1948 (Bright Sunshine of Human Rights)
3) Kennedy, 1980 (Dream Shall Never Die)
4) Cuomo, 1984 (Tale of Two Cities)
5) Obama, 2004 (Audacity of Hope)

Anyway I figured out who released that poll. It's some oil and gas firm based in Alberta Canada which is were I live.

This is one reason to why that pollster thinks trump is leading in PA now.

One of the reasons of Trump’s surge is attributable to seemingly strong support from the women” added Mukherjee.

It's most likely from a Conservative Think Tank because I never ever heard of this pollster in our Canadian Federal Elections.

Grade F

the current Conservative Party of Canada are friendly with Adelson and the Koche bros.

I want the people who were there at the Latino outreach to come out from anonymity and say that Trump lied to them during the meeting. I want them to say that and I want this to be a big deal.

sphagnum

Banned

So a bunch of losers + Obama.

BanGy.nz

Banned

Your list is missing Bill Clinton, 1988 (OMFG BILL SHUT UP!)

I cannot wait for the future of politics where in another 10-20 years absolutely every candidate will have a paper trail of social media and other internet postings a lightyear long to browse. At this point, if you want to make a specific effort to have a career in politics, you'd have to be disciplined from birth to never say anything online, ever. Imagine a world where 25+ years of social media and internet archiving exists on everyone before oppo research even started, lol. SO MUCH FUN!

Anyone want to hire me to be that cute girl that swears that she totally lived next door to the candidate in college so I can get access to their private posts and videos? Yes. This will happen. There will be Carlos Danger-style catfishing against political foes as the norm.

"ELECTION COVERAGE 2040: Candidate Sent Dick Pics Via Cellphone, Used Portrait Mode"

"Ya know, I don't know if the American people can trust someone with such poor judgement. If you're not going to send a cock shot the right way, how can we trust your foreign policy negotiations?"

kess

That white supremacist topic over in OT reminded me how the Gadsden flag has become damaged goods due to its association with anti-government militia movements and the general anti-Muslim xenophobia surrounding Obama. It's a pretty shitty Naval Jack, too, looks like something some pissant belligerant third rate navy would fly. I really hope the classic stars on blue design makes a full return someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom