• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeytj

Banned
Y'all remember Obama's camel hair suit from 08. Literally the worst

Don't you mean from 2014? This hideous thing:

tz7b0bw7gvc3pvlyeuzm.jpg

EDIT: Oh wait, maybe you mean this one:
Obama-brown-suit.jpg

I don't own a suit.

I go to work everyday in basketball shorts or sleeping pants with cartoon characters on them.

Also, I made apple butter today and it was fucking on point.

James Carville did more in 5 minutes than the entire Clinton campaign has done in weeks regarding the foundation story. Every time I see someone from the Clinton campaign they don't really inspire confidence.

royalan

James Carville did more in 5 minutes than the entire Clinton campaign has done in weeks regarding the foundation story. Every time I see someone from the Clinton campaign they don't really inspire confidence.

The surrogates have gotten a bit lazy. Bakari Sellers does a good a job...but everyone else just tends to sit there and smile smarmy while Trump surrogates rant and rave.

The surrogates have gotten a bit lazy. Bakari Sellers does a good a job...but everyone else just tends to sit there and smile smarmy while Trump surrogates rant and rave.

I guess that's their marching orders right now. Let Trump's people do whatever they do, while we just try not to look cray-cray.

"If I'm elected I will seek criminal charges against my current opponent" is some serious third-world dictator shit. Seriously. That's even more vindictive than his threats against the media.

Valhelm

contribute something
I haven't seen this discussed on Gaf yet, but things almost got very bad in Syria this weekend. US pilots almost got into an dogfight with Syrian planes.

We're supporting the Kurdish-led Syrian Defense Forces against ISIS. So far they've been wildly successful -- so successful that Assad is scared. Syrian government troops and planes harassed people in the Kurdish-controlled town of Hasakah. This was the most aggressive act of war by Syria against Rojava yet. US planes went were sent to the border to protect the town of Hasakah, which could have led to a fight. This could have been a major, major international incident.

Things didn't escalate, thankfully. But they could in the future. Syria will probably be much more relevant to Americans in the next 4 years, and foreign policy might be the deciding issue of the 2020 election.

Debirudog

I got some congratulation note from Rick Scott (Was probably from his own aide-I doubt it was personally him) during my graduation in a Florida Community college. I crunched the paper up and threw it in the bin.

Boke1879

I haven't seen this discussed on Gaf yet, but things almost got very bad in Syria this weekend. US pilots almost got into an dogfight with Syrian planes.

We're supporting the Kurdish-led Syrian Defense Forces against ISIS. So far they've been wildly successful -- so successful that Assad is scared. Syrian government troops and planes harassed people in the Kurdish-controlled town of Hasakah. This was the most aggressive act of war by Syria against Rojava yet. US planes went were sent to the border to protect the town of Hasakah, which could have led to a fight. This could have been a major, major international incident.

Things didn't escalate, thankfully. But they could in the future. Syria will probably be much more relevant to Americans in the next 4 years, and foreign policy might be the deciding issue of the 2020 election.

I read about that. Shit could have went south real quick.

Teggy

Pence tweeted a picture of him and his mom eating KFC on one of Trumps planes. He was complimented on using his hands to eat.

Crayons

Banned
Start screaming "Millionaires" "Billionaire" "Wall Street" while waggling your finger. They'll just think you're Bernie. It'll be fine.
I don't even know if these are Bernie people, some of them seem conservative. I'm in the southern part of the state. I haven't seen any black people yet.

I don't even know if these are Bernie people, some of them seem conservative. I'm in the southern part of the state. I haven't seen any black people yet.

Southern Vermont is a dark place. Just b-line it to Burlington for something resembling civilization--or I guess Montpelier, Rutland, or Middlebury.

johnsmith

remember me
Tom Tancredo bashing Mormon leaders in Breitbart.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/4267369-155/ex-congressman-mormon-leaders-suffer-episode-of

A former Colorado congressman supporting Donald Trump says that LDS Church leaders are suffering an "episode of moral incoherence" and that terrorists are laughing at Mormons' concern about the GOP nominee's proposed ban on Muslim immigration.

Former Rep. Tom Tancredo writes in Brietbart, a news outlet run by Trump's new campaign chief executive, that Mormons understand that "radical Islam" is the No. 1 enemy of religious freedom — even if their leaders do not.

The piece itself is as awful as you imagine it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom