• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balphon

I'm not joking, Trump probably has some fairly serious health issues given his age and rumored diet/lack of exercise. I don't want to go searching for it, but there were some reports back during the primaries that he didn't eat a healthy diet, had high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and who knows what else that wasn't covered in the "letter" from his "doctor."

The letter straight up said he was on a statin, so you can presume high cholesterol.

Fuchsdh

I'm not joking, Trump probably has some fairly serious health issues given his age and rumored diet/lack of exercise. I don't want to go searching for it, but there were some reports back during the primaries that he didn't eat a healthy diet, had high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and who knows what else that wasn't covered in the "letter" from his "doctor."

Eating steaks charred like he does also comes with a higher risk of cancers. But yeah I have no doubt the guy is probably like every other guy that age who eats that poorly—terrible health.

I bet there's an email about Huma being a terrorist, and Hillary protecting her because they're lesbians.

And when Hillary is President and then goes braindead from an epileptic fit. Huma's gonna Nancy Reagan the WH and give America to Osama bin Laden.

Who the emails reveal is still alive.

I have a question that I hope isn't offensive....

Do you think the KFC thing is an attempt to...you know....pander? I feel dirty suggesting it, but it seems like the kind of thing Trump's people would do...like with Taco Bowlghazi (everything is now a -ghazi)

johnsmith

remember me

Do you think the KFC thing is an attempt to...you know....pander? I feel dirty suggesting it, but it seems like the kind of thing Trump's people would do...like with Taco Bowlghazi (everything is now a -ghazi)

It was my first thought when I saw it.

Debirudog

I wouldn't put it past Trump.

0RmCqI3.jpg

Please how can i browse this forume anymore without having to look up a japanese cartoon girl's panties every day

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery

Of course it was. Why would you think otherwise?

Someone should've told Clinton.

"As we have always said, Hillary Clinton provided the State Department with all the work-related emails she had in her possession in 2014," spokesman Brian Fallon said in a statement. "We are not sure what additional materials the Justice Department may have located, but if the State Department determines any of them to be work-related, then obviously we support those documents being released publicly as well."

What billionaire (lol) would sabotage his campaign just to steal a few hundred thousand dollars?

WASHINGTON ― After bragging for a year about how cheaply he was running his campaign, Donald Trump is spending more freely now that other people are contributing ― particularly when the beneficiary is himself.

Trump nearly quintupled the monthly rent his presidential campaign pays for its headquarters at Trump Tower to $169,758 in July, when he was raising funds from donors, compared with March, when he was self-funding his campaign, according to a Huffington Post review of Federal Election Commission filings. The rent jumped even though he was paying fewer staff in July than he did in March.

The Trump campaign paid Trump Tower Commercial LLC $35,458 in March ― the same amount it had been paying since last summer ― and had 197 paid employees and consultants. In July, it paid 172 employees and consultants.

“If I was a donor, I’d want answers,” said a prominent Republican National Committee member who supports Trump, asking for anonymity to speak freely. “If they don’t have any more staff, and they’re paying five times more? That’s the kind of stuff I’d read and try to make an (attack) ad out of it.”

n addition to the rent for Trump Tower space in Manhattan, Trump has paid his eponymous golf courses and restaurants more than $260,000 since his campaign and the RNC struck a joint fundraising deal in mid-May, after he essentially locked up the GOP nomination. On May 18, the day the fundraising deal was announced, Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach was paid $29,715; Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida, was paid $35,845; and Trump Restaurants LLC was paid $125,080, according to FEC records. Such large payments were much rarer when Trump was self-funding.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-campaign-rent_us_57bba424e4b03d51368a82b9?o9ix30du10s5rk9

Iolo

From the NYT today:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/23/us/politics/clinton-trump-health.html?_r=0

Jesus Christ, the only attacks that Trump has against Hillary are things that are happening to him. After he gained a bunch of weight, he literally told the National Enquirer to print a story claiming that Hillary had gained a massive amount of weight.

:D He is so predictable. Most candidates identify your strength and attack it as a weakness. Donald Trump pretends his weaknesses are yours and attacks them.

I'll be the asshole that admits all the Harambe jokes have worn thin.

Well, that may be so but we all as a society have decided that the Harambe jokes are going to continue until Jill Stein manages to somehow beat him in the polls. So if you wanna blame someone blame Jill Stein. Seriously, what the hell are you waiting for Jill?

Valhelm

contribute something
I'll be the asshole that admits all the Harambe jokes have worn thin.

Nah, since June Harambe memes have all been self-referent because they're so thin. Most Harambe memes have almost no connection to the actual gorilla, and are funny in their absurdity.

They wore thin the minute literal nazis started using them as an allegory about black people being killed by cops.

You got the timeline wrong. That was the undercurrent of the Harambe meme as it started on Black Twitter. Alt-right kids took them out of context to mock black people rather than the horrific situation many black people find themselves in.

But I think Harambe memes lost the racial component a couple months ago. Since then it's been much more meta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom