• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am finding nothing on their website about cultural background percentages in this poll.

The ethnic breakdown is kinda buried in the link under Results but its there:

white 800 66.7
black 158 13.1
American Indian 12 1.0
Asian 12 1.0
Hispanic 206 17.2
other 12 1.0
Total 1200 100.0

Basically they're assuming the voter pool looks the same as 2012. So you may give Clinton a point for that, but its not too crazy.

In the FAU poll, Trump gets 40% of the Latino vote, and 20% of the African American vote. Ya....no. also a poll in which 29% of respondents say the biggest issue is dissatisfaction with government is the biggest issue has sample issues. It's 10 points more important than the economy? Sure...

Wilsongt

Fox still hammering Obama's tardiness to Louisiana while praising Dubya's response to Katrina.

Revisionist history is lovely on a Wednesday morning.

Days after Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and his campaign surrogates elevated a series of debunked conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton’s health, a top Trump campaign official went even further on Sunday. John E. Jaggers, Trump’s Northern Virginia and Maryland state director and a veteran Tea Party leader, told a told a Moms for Trump rally in Middleburg, Virginia that Clinton would not survive through even the first year of her presidency.
“This woman is very, very sick and they’re covering it up. You’re not so much talking about Hillary Clinton being president for eight years, you’re talking about Tim Kaine being president for eight years. Because that’s what we’re dealing with here,” Jaggers said, according to the Loudoun Times.
“How many of you would wear a wool coat in August?” Jaggers the attendees, “The woman who seeks to be the first female president of the United States wears a wool coat at every single thing. Have you ever stopped to wonder why? It’s a big deal, folks.”

One-foot-in-the-grave-gate.

I think I figured out the issue with the Florida poll. Only 15% of those surveyed had a college degree or higher. They re-weighted it to make it 28%. Problem is in 2012, 48% of voters had a college degree.

Fox still hammering Obama's tardiness to Louisiana while praising Dubya's response to Katrina.

Revisionist history is lovely on a Wednesday morning.

One-foot-in-the-grave-gate.
She wears a coat everywhere because she has to wear a bullet proof vest ask the time. It's why Trump looks a bit more bulky too. And good outreach to women.... By calling her too weak and frail to be President.

sazzy

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-donations-to-buy-55-000-of-his-own-book.html

Donald Trump Used Campaign Donations to Buy $55,000 of His Own Book

Donald Trump used his campaign funds to buy thousands of copies of his own book at retail cost, simultaneously diverting donor money back into his pockets while artificially boosting his sales figures. It’s a tactic that may be illegal, campaign finance experts say.

On May 10, the Trump campaign paid Barnes & Noble $55,055, according to a filing with the Federal Election Commission. That amounts to more than 3,500 copies of the hardcover version of Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again, or just over 5,000 copies of the renamed paperback release, Great Again: How to Fix Our Crippled America.

Pixieking

Banned
She wears a coat everywhere because she has to wear a bullet proof vest ask the time. It's why Trump looks a bit more bulky too. And good outreach to women.... By calling her too weak and frail to be President.

But on the plus-side, it's nice that they're acknowledging that they're going to lose this election and the next.

Wilsongt

We need only young, virile men to be presidents.
Ones who can continue to produce heirs well towards the end of their life span with young, beautiful women.

Wilsongt

H. A. Goodman
H. A. Goodman – ‏@HAGOODMANAUTHOR

I'll be on a Reddit AMA at 11 AM EST discussing why Hillary Clinton is honest and the Democratic Primary was fair

I can't. I have to read how this shit goes down. The echo chamber will be so loud everyone's ears will be bleeding by the end of it.

Abortion bad! Love the fetus! As long as it's white and legal and still in the womb.

I just can't imagine a plastic fetus as being a "gift"

honestly think Trump has florida

I mean, the data doesn't really support that. He has one field office that's open part time. He has like 2 staffers. There's been a big influx of PR voters who have registered, so much so that additional polling places have been planned. The last polling we had of Latinos in the state had Trump at 17%. None have him above 25-30% except this one...which was an automated, English only IVR poll. It also undersampled college educated voters by 20 points and came on the heel of a poll showing Hillary ahead by double digits. (Which was probably wrong for other reasons because no one wins Florida by double digits) Oh, and once Nate does whatever he does, it went from +2 Trump to +2 Queen based on House lean etc.

Clinton camp shouldn't ignore the foundation things. They should be highlighting all the good it does and the fact that people Hillary met with helped in saving people's fucking lives.

Ben JacobsVerified account
‏@Bencjacobs
The 12 year old now running a CO Trump campaign office made threatening phone calls to #nevertrump RNC delegates

Bwhahahahaahah.

HylianTom

Banned
What. the. actual. fuck.
Maybe they were giving out king cake babies?
king-cake-baby.jpg

(And no time for political bedwetting here. We're watching that threat out in the Atlantic right now. 99L looks like it's going to hit near Miami and then possibly enter the Gulf.)

Maybe they were giving out king cake babies?

(And no time for political bedwetting here. We're watching that threat out in the Atlantic right now. 99L looks like it's going to hit near Miami and then possibly enter the Gulf.)

Stay safe. the one thing I don't miss from living in Florida was hurricane season. We went without power for 19 days one time. Mess!

ampere

That's Ru-fucking-paul brah!

She ain't even that fishy.

tumblr_nn7ztcD8lR1utwpuro5_250.gif

tumblr_inline_n21ptyszJh1qk8ljf.gif

This is fish.

Drag is sure something

I mean, I get trans-girls looking exactly like girls since they do that 100%, but drag is a costume, right? How are they doing such a transformation that they can just take off

Crazy

Drag is sure something

I mean, I get trans-girls looking exactly like girls since they do that 100%, but drag is a costume, right? How are they doing such a transformation that they can just take off

Crazy

Chicken cutlets and contouring (IE make up to give the impression of bewbs). You can tell in the first gif if you look closely as she turns, that the breast outlines are just a flat illusion painted on. Chicken cutlets provide the bewbage in the outfit.

Actual chicken cutlets?

Like, they walk around with meat glued to their chests? And do this all day. While the meat rots. On their chest?

And there's no synthetic solution to this that doesn't involve strapping potentially rotting meat to your chest? Chicken spoils after only a few hours outside of the fridge...

Also raw chicken isn't really the sort of stuff you handle often, given the diseases it can carry.

Drag is sure something

Crazy

Well, it's really amazing when you watch queens do their makeup. Like in that first pic? The cleavage is 100% makeup. But, ya, there are videos on YouTube that show a queen doing their makeup. So awesome to watch the transformation.

My favorite is when a queen just goes for it. Like with Kim Chi It ain't real, but it's fucking art.

Adam please rate Rudy's drag performance

tumblr_mlgg4aj0XU1rdutw3o1_400.gif

Actual chicken cutlets?

Like, they walk around with meat glued to their chests? And do this all day. While the meat rots. On their chest?

And there's no synthetic solution to this that doesn't involve strapping potentially rotting meat to your chest? Chicken spoils after only a few hours outside of the fridge...

Also raw chicken isn't really the sort of stuff you handle often, given the diseases it can carry.

No. Not real chicken cutlets. Like, they're bags of latex/rubber/silicon that look like raw chicken. Some queens also wear chest plates. I don't like them because...eh. Whatever floats their boat though. Also, when a queen wants to serve body, she cuts hip pads out of foam and stuff. In the shape of Africa.

Maxim726X

So... I'm assuming people are putting money on her to win this? Based on what I'm reading, it is almost a sure thing.

Barring some kind of major catastrophe, it looks like her worst case scenario is ~275 EVs.

Is that false confidence? It's almost impossible for him to win at this point.

So... I'm assuming people are putting money on her to win this? Based on what I'm reading, it is almost a sure thing.

Barring some kind of major catastrophe, it looks like her worst case scenario is ~275 EVs.

While it's not impossible, I don't really see any scenarios where Trump wins, barring Hillary getting arrested or something, and even then, I'm not even entirely sure Trump would win.

I think we're even at a point where even a financial collapse wouldn't cause Hillary to lose.

No. Not real chicken cutlets. Like, they're bags of latex/rubber/silicon that look like raw chicken. Some queens also wear chest plates. I don't like them because...eh. Whatever floats their boat though. Also, when a queen wants to serve body, she cuts hip pads out of foam and stuff. In the shape of Africa.

Oh, okay, good. I thought that was some serious dedication when someone straps meat to themselves and let it rot on them all day.

Maxim726X

While it's not impossible, I don't really see any scenarios where Trump wins, barring Hillary getting arrested or something, and even then, I'm not even entirely sure Trump would win.

I think we're even at a point where even a financial collapse wouldn't cause Hillary to lose.

I have my finger hovering over a rather sizable bet... I need someone to talk some sense into me if I'm about to make a rather large mistake.

Bowdz

Nothing is impossible, but Clinton leads by 10+ in CO, NH, PA, and VA and that right there is 273. He's definitely in a deep hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom