• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chichikov

Yeah, that's from 2013 and I know posting old shit on the internet is the greatest sin, but somehow I missed it (I think was traveling at the time).

vB9vIEQ.png

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Is it odd that Hillary is winning by higher margins in Pennsylvania than she is in Michigan?

Just read that CNN "GOP civil war" article. We're going to see Trump inspired candidates win primaries in 2018 aren't we? The GOP is so fucked.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
I'm looking at the 538 odds thing...... very predictable how it will tighten again by early October before the final widening right before the elections. So if you want to plan a vacation away from politics... That's the time to do it. Come back in late October and you'll be golden.

These happened in 2010 and 2014, many were angry that the GOP did not overturned Obamacare and stopped Obama from doing things. Those promise and fanning those flames is probably why we got the Republican primary these year. Many liberals also really didn't turnout in some of the mid terms, but also get mad when nothing they want is done. I think it is stupid that some people on the left criticizes stuff the Democrats compromise on. The literally have to after 2010 because other wise nothing will get done, plus they are bills that must pass like funding bills and sometimes those bills have some stuff that ain't good. Some people are crazy to believe that some liberal policies was ever going to pass in Congress if the Democrats have around half control.

oh shiiiiit.

David Paleologos
‏@davidpaleologos

Suffolk University Poll of Florida Likely Voters: Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump 48-42; in 4-way it’s HC 43, DT 39, GJ 4 & JS 3

Fuchsdh

These happened in 2010 and 2014, many were angry that the GOP did not overturned Obamacare and stopped Obama from doing things. Those promise and fanning those flames is probably why we got the Republican primary these year. Many liberals also really didn't turnout in some of the mid terms, but also get mad when nothing they want is done. I think it is stupid that some people on the left criticizes stuff the Democrats compromise on. The literally have to after 2010 because other wise nothing will get done, plus they are bills that must pass like funding bills and sometimes those bills have some stuff that ain't good. Some people are crazy to believe that some liberal policies was ever going to pass in Congress if the Democrats have around half control.

It also bothers me because people who say that the Democrats aren't far-left enough don't realize that the only way the Democrats move further left is if they can count on votes to do so. You have a Democratic government > you pass Democratic legislation > space for more progressive policies. But no, they aren't getting exactly what they want in politics so the system is to blame.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Nope. Dems won't vote again and they'll be back in power.

<soapbox>

Yep. Its why I've started to respect GOP voters over time - at least they show up in mid-terms and don't see the presidency as an imperial throne like Dem voters apparently do. If we could only get all the people who kvetched online about how bad the GOP was the last 8 years to actually vote consistently, we wouldn't be in this mess.

</soapbox>

If Dem supporters voted in mid-terms; the Dems would have controlled the House and the Senate for the last eight years most likely. (Especially because we end up in control of the House in 2010, at which point the House gets gerrymandered in favor of Democrats)

It's infuriating.

Zornack

The thing that makes no sense to me is that Dem voters have the most to lose by not showing up to the polls but don't while Republican voters show up like their livelihood is on the line.

David Paleologos
&#8207;@davidpaleologos
Suffolk University Poll o
f Florida Likely Voters: Sen. Marco Rubio leads Dems Grayson 45-31-22 and Murphy 46-33-19.

Hillary up in every single national poll, even people's pundit daily.

Ohio is the one I want. That's the cherry on top we need going into the Olympics.

oh shiiiiit.

David Paleologos
&#8207;@davidpaleologos

Suffolk University Poll of Florida Likely Voters: Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump 48-42; in 4-way it’s HC 43, DT 39, GJ 4 & JS 3

Expected a bigger gap, Little Marco is dragging Orange Fart.

I thought Rubio was unpopular after saying he hated the Senate and was MIA?

A little more on Suffolk.

John Harwood &#8207;@JohnJHarwood 36s36 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
in Suffolk's new FL poll, Clinton -1 w/men, +12 w/women; -7 w/whites, +38 w/non-whites. draws 81% of Ds; Trump gets 74% of Rs

A little more on Suffolk.

John Harwood &#8207;@JohnJHarwood 36s36 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
in Suffolk's new FL poll, Clinton -1 w/men, +12 w/women; -7 w/whites, +38 w/non-whites. draws 81% of Ds; Trump gets 74% of Rs

I'm looking at the cross tabs, and it seems good. But the weird thing is they just group all non-whites into one big pool. I want to see those break downs. Because, I think the biggest issue is getting a good sample of Hispanic voters.

Plus, I'm trying to figure out what groups would only give her a 38 poiint lead among non-whites.

Hello,
I support DJT. Can I post in here from time to time? I dont post much in general and have only made a few political posts but i read this thread a lot. I'd like to post in here occasionally. Here's a post explaining my views:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=211289214&highlight=#post211289214

I will say the past week has been about as bad as possible....just awful. I'm ashamed and confused and angry all at once at this past week

Of course you can post in here. Just don't expect kid gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom