• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

I'm just saying. Clinton hasn't been sitting on the sidelines doing nothing. She's probably been preparing for everything that has happened the last couple of weeks in order to answer everything in a concise way.

It seems like tomorrow is her next big offensive. She's already putting money into ads. But the real next phase of this cycle will be the debates. That'll be what gets the most traction. Right now I call all of this noise.

Joeytj

Banned
WHY IS HILLARY LETTING KELLYANN GET AWAY WITH THIS ON MADDOW

OMMGGG

Why would Hillary personally give a shit about Kellyann on Rachel Maddow? If suddenly Kellyann manages to posses Donald Trump's body and run as him against Hillary, then I would be worried about her (and amazed that she could do that, obviously).

But HIllary is running against Trump and so far, he can't pivot his ass out of a toilet.

And even if he did, she would respond to that quickly if he really posed a danger.

The only true danger I sense, is that the Clinton campaign gets too complacent with their "ride it out" strategy until November or the debates. I know Hillary hates campaigning and they've probably calculated that it's best for HIllary to take advantage of a Trump meltdown and not have her campaign too much, but certain attacks can seep into the narrative and inflict real damage without them looking.

Today, the Clinton camp began to push back a lot against the attacks to the Clinton Foundation and the new emails and it looks like it's working. The consensus now seems to be that the AP made a brouhaha about nothing and HIllary didn't even have to to say anything herself.

Again, even Robert Reich, who's been a wobbly Clinton supporter since the end of the primaries, posted on Facebook that there's nothing to the Clinton scandal.

Joeytj

Banned
And now they are slamming her for not committing to a press conference lol

I'm a member of the media, and I fucking hate the media. We're more obsessed with ourselves than with actually informing and educating the public.

Maybe it's just me. I hate half of the local reporters in my city for being shitty at their jobs.

Zona

I stick with beer. I have a worrying tendency to blackout anytime I go with liquor. Preferably some microbrew that I've never heard of before*. So long as it's not an IPA, I'm real tired of IPA's.

*Literally, I like trying new things.

Lots of good craft in the tri-state area.

Don't I know it! I've been on a Belgian style kick lately and Ommegang makes some fantastic varieties.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I stick with beer. I have a worrying tendency to blackout anytime I go with liquor. Preferably some microbrew that I've never heard of before*. So long as it's not an IPA, I'm real tired of IPA's.

*Literally, I like trying new things.

Lots of good craft in the tri-state area.

I'm a member of the media, and I fucking hate the media. We're more obsessed with ourselves than with actually informing and educating the public.

Maybe it's just me. I hate half of the local reporters in my city for being shitty at their jobs.

Seconded. I catch so many things that should be done right the first time that it's frightening.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Why would Hillary personally give a shit about Kellyann on Rachel Maddow? If suddenly Kellyann manages to posses Donald Trump's body and run as him against Hillary, then I would be worried about her (and amazed that she could do that, obviously).

But HIllary is running against Trump and so far, he can't pivot his ass out of a toilet.

And even if he did, she would respond to that quickly if he really posed a danger.

The only true danger I sense, is that the Clinton campaign gets too complacent with their "ride it out" strategy until November or the debates. I know Hillary hates campaigning and they've probably calculated that it's best for HIllary to take advantage of a Trump meltdown and not have her campaign too much, but certain attacks can seep into the narrative and inflict real damage without them looking.

Today, the Clinton camp began to push back a lot against the attacks to the Clinton Foundation and the new emails and it looks like it's working. The consensus now seems to be that the AP made a brouhaha about nothing and HIllary didn't even have to to say anything herself.

Again, even Robert Reich, who's been a wobbly Clinton supporter since the end of the primaries, posted on Facebook that there's nothing to the Clinton scandal.

If you look at polls, Kellyann's interview with Maddow will result in +4 at LEAST

rSpooky

OMG the FUD on all things Clinton is just too much. Just today alone so many people taking about the foundation and having no clue what it is, how it works, what it has done.. They see it as some sort of slush fund or something.. it is mind boggling how goddamn stupid people have become on this.

Also .. on the topic of people lying tot he polls about not voting for trump(small t just like his hands) and being secret trump voters anyway.. If you feel too embarrassed to have people know you going to vote for the guys, perhaps that should be a signal NOT TO VOTE FOR THE GUY!!

Zona

When Hillary wins, I will definitely have my first and only drink in celebration with the rest of poligaf. Wonder what it will be!

ommegang2.jpg

All fantastic.

Wee bit harder hitting then a lot of beer though.

Nah, it's gotta be short or clean shaven or they'll just assume you're some kid trying to get a drink they shouldn't.

Not that I endorse under-age drinking mind you.

I lived in NOLA underage. I totally endorse it, our laws are bad. Just don't drive or sexually assault people. 18 year olds are old enough to drink

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So I had just figured that Trump implied Hillary was a bigot, then I saw the video.

Are his handlers drunk?

I lived in NOLA underage. I totally endorse it, our laws are bad. Just don't drive or sexually assault people. 18 year olds are old enough to drink

I generally agree, though I definitely knew some people who were totally not ready to drink at 18.

Joeytj

Banned
email answer

Cqq3qp1W8AIe1rh.jpg:large

This is almost verbatim my dream response for her on this question. Hope she repeats it from here on until the first debate. If she gets asked about it.

EDIT: That Assange interview and new "leaks" will probably cement his image as being out of his mind.

This is good. This should be her response on emails in the debates too. Keep it simple and straight forward.

Yep, no need to try and go into long winded explanations. Say you made a mistake learned from it and move on, and if Trump tries to go after that there are a million ways to bring it back to him.

User1608

Banned
Just don't ask Adam for suggestions.
I will ask.:p
First and only drink eh? Make sure it's a good one!!
I will!
Trump vodka
😨
ommegang2.jpg

All fantastic.

Wee bit harder hitting then a lot of beer though.
I'll be careful, thanks for the suggestions!
So I had just figured that Trump implied Hillary was a bigot, then I saw the video.

Are his handlers drunk?
Can't hold the Donald back for long.
Can't go wrong with rum and a coke. Sweet and mellow flavor.
Sounds good!
Christ, what the hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom