• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

That quote - "I remember the unskewed polls fiasco from 2012...but I think these things today are as crooked as it gets."

My brain hurts.

Kusagari

I just saw that Debbie said she will debate Canova.

Pretty surprising move. I wonder if her internals aren't looking 100% safe.

Harry Reid just broke news: Clinton will be campaigning in Georgia.

LDP99K4.gif

8/1 Georgia polls via RCP:

Georgia: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein WXIA-TV/SurveyUSA Trump 46, Clinton 42, Johnson 5, Stein 2 Trump +4

Georgia: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein WSB-TV/Landmark Trump 45, Clinton 45, Johnson 4, Stein 1 Tie

McClatchy-Marist

Clinton 48 (42)
Trump 33 (39)

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article93763582.html

WASHINGTON
Hillary Clinton has surged to a 15-point lead over reeling, gaffe-plagued Donald Trump, according to a new McClatchy-Marist poll.

Clinton made strong gains with two constituencies crucial to a Republican victory – whites and men — while scoring important gains among fellow Democrats, the poll found.

Clinton not only went up, but Trump went down. Clinton now has a 48-33 lead, a huge turnaround from her narrow 42-39 advantage last momth.

The findings are particularly significant because the poll was taken after both political conventions ended, and as Trump engaged in a war of words with the parents of Army Capt. Humayun Khan, killed in the Iraq War 12 years ago.

Vahagn

Could you imagine if 2008 Obama was the Dem candidate this year? Oh my lord. 400+ electoral college votes for sure.

avaya

So much feels from both of these. I'm not even American but second one made me tear up real good. Fucking amazing to see a centre left party get it's shit together. So much hope from the Dems. So much hope...and GODDAMN Michelle just slayyed with that speech.

Teggy

Taniel
Taniel‏ @Taniel

If CO & VA off, main Trump paths:
1—lose PA but sweep NV/IA/NH/OH/NC/FL (throws it to GOP House)
2—win PA & "only" need OH/FL/NC among above

So basically, if polling is stable for Hillary we'll be able to wait for PA to be called an then go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom