• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avaya

OMG, this shade. THIS SHADE.

Xg8bzCp.png

I want to see this woman become President so fucking much. So fucking much.

What were the states to watch in recent presidential elections?

2000: FL
2004: ?
2008: OH
2012: ?
2016: PA (potentially)

Well, the state I was really watching in '08 was IN. But that's because I knew Obama had it from the start and I wanted to see just by how much (and really wanting it as a native Hoosier).

avaya

Just pointing this out:

The NBC Poll:

75 White
12 Black
6 Hispanic

It was 72/13/10 in 2012. There's no way in hell the Hispanic vote is going to be 6%.

This is why the Marist poll is more indicative......basic demo blocks and likely voting scenario doesn't make sense for the lead to be sub-10. Pollsters don't want to be "out there", would prefer to be more consensual and hug the median.

watershed

Banned
Is there a site that summarizes primary voter participation for 2016? Particularly for the democratic side and with age and racial breakdowns? I searched google but could only find a few articles. I have a "friend" on Facebook trying to argue that Hillary didn't really win the Black vote because only 8.9% of the black population voted, which is such a stupid argument. But I'd like to point out with numbers how little a percentage of any demographic votes in any primary. Not sure it's actually worth it though.

TheFatOne

Good early polls. Have to wait and see what they look like mid August though. If those polls hold in mid August that's a really good sign for November.

Okay, seriously though.

Latino voters are going to be making up a larger and larger share of the electorate. It is the year 2016. There is no reason that we should be undersampling or getting shitty ass samples of this demographic. Someone needs to figure this out. Trust.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So, NBC affiliate in Denver just did a story about this 12 year old that runs a facebook page "Colorado Kids for Trump". He was at the recent Trump and Pence rallies. The interview with him is frightening (no link on their website now, will post link once it's up).

He "big burn" on Clinton is asking her supporters "would you trust her with the Nuclear codes"

Was kind of sickening...

you all don't seriously think that hillary wrote the tweet right?

Doesn't make it any less entertaining a burn.

And I have a feeling that every single tweet on that twitter has to be OKed by Clinton, even if she doesn't come up with it.

digdug2k

I hope the intern that is coming up with these is given a cabinet post. "Secretary of Shade" sounds nice.
Guy. Guys! Lets make sure its clear here. She didn't write this tweet. I'm not sure if you all know this but she didn't write this tweet. We don't want people to start thinking she has a personality or is funny or anything remotely likable.

Trumps Cabinet

Doc - Linda McMahon
Dopey - Roger Stone
Bashful - Newt Gingrich
Grumpy - Chris Christie
Sneezy - Rudy Giuliani (Shit Sneezer)
Sleepy - Ben Carson
Happy - Mike Huckabee

Grief.exe

Trump always says that unemployment rate in Virgina doubled under Tim Kaine. I was very skeptical considering he got in 2013 when the economy was really picking up.

fredgraph.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom