• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT1| From Russia with Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter who you cater to. If you're charismatic while doing it, swing voters will drink the Kool aid for things they agree with and rationalize away anything they don't agree with.

So might as well nominate unabashed liberals.

kirblar

Good thing I didn't say that then!

My point was that if you think a lack of "charisma" is the only reason the left has infighting, then you're missing why the left wing of the party is dissatisfied with its nominees. Does anyone here really think that Sanders is some amazing public speaker or charismatic figure?
The lack of Charisma is the reason we don't win national elections. There will always be infighting. And the far left will always be unhappy.

And yes, Sanders was clearly charismatic to a number of people, since his policy plans amounted to a grand total of jack and squat yet people were following to the ends of the earth anyway.
so is the idea of catering to the right of center
But it worked. Hillary's numbers in suburban/urban areas indicated she was flipping moderate Rs. The issue was that it couldn't offset losses in rural areas. (VA is essentially the template for this.)

Teggy

Oh, come on, this was 20th dimensonal chess by Maher. Get Milo more exposure and then get it all to crash down.

Source: my uncle works at HBO.

Wilsongt

Jeremy Bolaños‏ @JeremyBolanos

I wonder how many people have reported Milo Yannopoulos to ICE since he's now an unemployed freeloader in this country.
3:07 PM · Feb 21, 2017

Savage.

oh also i meant to post this video: https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/834103479199203330

chuck grassley who helped kill any bipartisan support for the aca gets it shoved back in his face from an old friend
Right wing media will never understand this. My dad's favorite psycho posted this recently
Why is the GOP just sitting around on repealing Obamacare?

...A repeal bill would not pit the country against the party — that is only what the opposition wants us to believe

oh also i meant to post this video: https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/834103479199203330

chuck grassley who helped kill any bipartisan support for the aca gets it shoved back in his face from an old friend

This is enormously reassuring. The people taking it to the senator in that clip (and the next one he posted), those aren't unreliable new voters who've never been around the block before, or even the traditional dem leaners. Those are people who're pissed as hell about health care and jobs and they're finally pissed at the republicans.

Feels good man.

My guy held a town hall today!

An hour and a half south of the only major population center in his district.

Between 11 and 12 in the morning.

Bastard.

Ernest

Banned
Screen-Shot-2017-02-21-at-11.57.44-AM.png

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I feel bad for people who really do have an uncle that works someplace cool.

"My uncle works at Tesla" "bullshit"

No uncles, but one of my cousins works at Dell and another at Microsoft.

edit: Though to be fair, even I used to work at Sony at one point, and that wasn't really something to brag about.

NYC medical examiner says more study needed in death of Russian diplomat
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nyc-med...diplomat/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=34735711

I would hate to be a Russian diplomat right now, it seems sudden death syndrome is going around the office.

EDIT: https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/834157016755101696

McConnell getting yelled at by constituents gives me life.

Bigly! Too bad so many of them are so fucking stupid they think the ACA and Obamacare are two different things. Time to chlorinate the gene pool, fucking idiots!!

Right wing media will never understand this. My dad's favorite psycho posted this recently
Bruh you can't talk about unity and then rail against the opposition at the same time. Come on, fam.

If he loses it won't be because he was hurting for money.

I hope we can keep this momentum up ahead of the midterms. Give every congressional candidate a million bucks and you could run 435 serious campaigns. That's not a guarantee of winning anything, but think of how Pete Sessions' district went for Clinton.

chadskin

Was this clip of a woman giving McConnell a piece of her mind posted?

https://mobile.twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/834157016755101696/video/1

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

@realDonaldTrump:
The so-called angry crowds in home districts of some Republicans are actually, in numerous cases, planned out by liberal activists. Sad!

(Yes, it is real. Sad!)

SexyFish

Banned
@realDonaldTrump:
The so-called angry crowds in home districts of some Republicans are actually, in numerous cases, planned out by liberal activists. Sad!

(Yes, it is real. Sad!)
So it's only legitimate anger if all these people came together with no organization or planning at all.

Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom