• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT4| The leaks are coming from inside the white house

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
it's somehow still surprising how much trump and his dumb ass tweets can throw the *entire United States government* off track.

It's really not. It is an official White House Statement every time he does so. Some did thing this would happen if he did so.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
DDgpYrsXYAE8uhA.jpg

Chumley

Banned
Morning Joe is going to get its biggest ratings of all time tomorrow morning, I wonder how hard they're going to dismantle Trump.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I see on msnbc

White house: Trump has never encouraged violence

OH BULLSHIT
He said he wpuld pay heir legal fees
"Remember what happened in the old days... they would be carried out in a stretcher"
"Knock the crap out of them"

Anyone want to know how Trump makes his day worse? He blasts all the Moderate Darlings calling out his behavior on twitter. Do it Trump, you orange shitgibbon menace.

Barzul

When was the last time a senator or representative just went rogue? Like aggressively so and not play the partisan game. Think Amash came pretty close when he brought up impeachment for Trump, but he reversed or quoted down fairly quickly.

NeoXChaos

(that's not the point)

Their point is Dem recruitment is ridiculously good this cycle. Even if a race is deemed unwinnable you still want a good candidate at the top of the ticket to drive up turnout downballot, or to capitalize on a bad GOP candidate or environment, of some late-breaking scandal or something like that.

72 was the last Gov win for a D there. SD aint budging and that was in the era of less partisanship

It's astounding how many people (of varying inclinations) sat down with the old pusbag, often describing him later as gracious and charming, never anticipating a whirlwind of sub-youtube-comment insults the moment they ""betray"" him. Though obviously nobody deserves these rancid attacks.

I must have missed it. Can you clarify?
Their point is Dem recruitment is ridiculously good this cycle. Even if a race is deemed unwinnable you still want a good candidate at the top of the ticket to drive up turnout downballot, or to capitalize on a bad GOP candidate or environment, or some late-breaking scandal or something like that.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Their point is Dem recruitment is ridiculously good this cycle. Even if a race is deemed unwinnable you still want a good candidate at the top of the ticket to drive up turnout downballot, or to capitalize on a bad GOP candidate or environment, or some late-breaking scandal or something like that.

Sutton is okay, but he's nothing more than a moderate Dem, and even then, he stands no chance against either Jackley or Noem.

72 was the last Gov win for a D there. SD aint budging and that was in the era of less partisanship

Also, less gerrymandering:
South Dakota's election map is stacked against Democrats more than any other state in the nation, according to an Associated Press analysis.
-Argus Leader

Blader

'The only role model I would tell my kids to look to is God'.

Basically: 'Yes, the president is a dick. No, I would never suggest anyone model themselves after his childish behavior.'

White House Spokeswoman Admits SHE IS BAD ROLE MODEL FOR OWN KIDS

*Drudge alarm*

NeoXChaos

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
The state is the longest current drought for the party presently in Governorships.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Dakota_gubernatorial_election,_1974

SD leans pretty far right all around.
sf-fur.jpg

I am too busy being moderately outraged over the President's Tweets. I'll give your post some moderate attention later.

This is the second time today that you've attributed quotes to me that are not my own. Not sure what your deal is with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom