• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT4| The leaks are coming from inside the white house

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjipwns

Banned
Nah, when Trump's ready to break with Joe he'll bring up the intern he murdered had nothing to do with and was not even there at the time.

chadskin

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Trumps latest tweet says republicans should just repeal Obama care right now and replace it at a later date.

This guy is clueless.

Then, the first comment underneath is some right-wing shill saying if we just put healthcare like it was before Obamacare, everything will be fine, as if premiums were not skyrocketing already. These people live in a bubble.

Diablos

Trumps latest tweet says republicans should just repeal Obama care right now and replace it at a later date.

This guy is clueless.

Then, the first comment underneath is some right-wing shill saying if we just put healthcare like it was before Obamacare, everything will be fine, as if premiums were not skyrocketing already. These people live in a bubble.
Ugh

This guy is clueless.

Tom Cotton sent him a letter. That is why.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL apparently that is McConnell's big plan. Good luck with that, chief.

Chumley

Banned
Good response from Mika, basically "You're easily played. I don't give a shit and I have bigger things to deal with but the country is fucked."

Chumley

Banned
Holy shit they just dropped a nuke on the National Enquirer.

Harassing and calling Mika's kids because Trump ordered them to.

benjipwns

Banned
Also, Axios is reporting Trump is starting trade wars:

https://www.axios.com/exclusive-trump-plots-trade-wars-2450764900.html

They had a meeting and said there were about 22 people against this idea and 3 for it, but Trump is doing it anyway.
How much longer till the economy tanks again?

This presidency is a nightmare that we are living in. Every. Fucking. Day. It hasn't even been a year.
He's just reaching across the aisle to form a broad based coalition to break down free trade.

Diablos

Holy shit they just dropped a nuke on the National Enquirer.

Harassing and calling Mika's kids because Trump ordered them to.
I cannot believe this man is our President

He poses not only a huge threat to Presidential norms buit honestly I think he is a national security risk, he only looks out for himself and I do not think he cares if he drags down the country with him, and he might succeed in doing that

That feels like an impeachable offense no? It should be shouldn't it? Like "Abuse of Power" or something?

Anything he does could be an impeachable offense so long as Congress believes that it's a high crime/misdemeanor. It's getting Congress to go along with it that's the hard part.

Kusagari

Also, Axios is reporting Trump is starting trade wars:

https://www.axios.com/exclusive-trump-plots-trade-wars-2450764900.html

They had a meeting and said there were about 22 people against this idea and 3 for it, but Trump is doing it anyway.

In a plan pushed by Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, and backed by chief strategist Steve Bannon (not present at the meeting), trade policy director Peter Navarro and senior policy adviser Stephen Miller, the United States would impose tariffs on China and other big exporters of steel. Neither Mike Pence nor Jared Kushner weighed in either way.

Pence is such a fuck boy.

Diablos

Anything he does could be an impeachable offense so long as Congress believes that it's a high crime/misdemeanor. It's getting Congress to go along with it that's the hard part.

The only way to stop him is to win back Congress and beat him soundly in 2020

Kris Kobach is going to make sure that is a really difficult task

I have a feeling the results of 2018 and 2020 if they do not result in a favorable win for the GOP will be contested by this administration and they'll grind democracy to a halt and cheat their way into invalidating votes. Not to mention they're going to work tirelessly with like-minded states to make it as hard as possible for everyone to vote

Honestly we're not even through the worst yet in regards to this Presidency

Diablos

They don't really deserve any of this but at the same time, I hope they realize how dumb they were for semi-washing his balls during the campaign. For as keen as they are now, did they not realize you don't give this guy an ounce of your time, respect or consideration when he's out there soiling what it meant to run for President and basically promoting a platform of fear and hatred like we've never seen before?

It's not just them, I still can't believe how badly the media fucked up overall with this guy.

Where is this from?

Morning Joe. They said the Enquirer had a story to run on Joe and Mika earlier in the year and the Enquirer was calling Mika's teenage kids, and members of the administration were calling Joe to implore him to "talk" (grovel and apologize) to Trump and he would be able to get the story spiked.

They obviously didn't and the story (according to Joe) ended up being something about him buying a lot of beer.

Ac30

Morning Joe. They said the Enquirer had a story to run on Joe and Mika earlier in the year and the Enquirer was calling Anika's teenage kids, and members of the administration were calling Joe to implore him to "talk" (grovel and apologize) to Trump and he would be able to get the story spiked.

They obviously didn't and the story (according to Joe) ended up being something about him buying a lot of beer.

God do I wish they had somehow recorded those calls.

Plinko

Apparently the repeal and then replace later idea was Sasse on Fox and Friends this morning, which Trump tweeted about 15 minutes later.

Plinko

Rand Paul already tweeting he is onboard with repealing on its own. This is insanity.

Plinko

I just can't see moderates going for this. Makes no sense whatsoever. It is political suicide. They would basically be removing any blame that could be placed on the ACA.

Kusagari

If they don't replace it with anything what even happens?

Doesn't that mean there's no protecting preexisting conditions or letting people stay on their parents plans?

Diablos

Rand Paul already tweeting he is onboard with repealing on its own. This is insanity.
And there you go, Johnson+Cruz+Lee will follow

They still might pull this off

They have to get rid of the taxes, if they want to move on with their agenda
I don't think they can make peace with a reality where they at least failed to get rid of the ACA

Really hope Heller, Collins, Murkowski and I guess uhh Portman do the right thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom