• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT4| The leaks are coming from inside the white house

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjipwns

Banned
I propose they take every provision of ObamaPelosiReidDeathCare and vote on them all separately. One by one, nobody leaves until they're done. Whatever's left is whatever's left.

I should run for the Senate, I have great ideas.

Also, I'd like to attach an amendment that eliminates the state. It's just a single amendment, makes a one line change, nobody needs to read it.

Thaedolus

lDp6R2n.png

A coke does sound pretty nice right now...

Gruco

Banned
Trump is lying about how frequently he watches Morning Joe to distract us from the Russia Investigation Travel Ban health care the giant empty hole inside him which can sustain itself only on constant attention. It's classic authoritarianism.

DonShula

These are truly desperate times when I find myself on the same side as Joe Scarborough.

It does feel like we're getting close to the part where we temporarily work together with the super villains to battle back the existential threat from space.

DonShula

Trump is lying about how frequently he watches Morning Joe to distract us from the Russia Investigation Travel Ban health care the giant empty hole inside him which can sustain itself only on constant attention. It's classic authoritarianism.

I want someone to just randomly, in front of cameras, ask him "how much does it hurt that your father never loved you?"

Fox318

its amazong how little political inteligence the man has.

Even if you agreed with what he stood for you'd have to agree the man doesn't have a clue how to control a narrative.

Unless this is an attempt to get the public to not talk about the heathcare bill.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
its amazong how little political inteligence the man has.

Even if you agreed with what he stood for you'd have to agree the man doesn't have a clue how to control a narrative.

Unless this is an attempt to get the public to not talk about the heathcare bill

I don't think there is any method to this.

Honestly, Joe should publish texts if he has them. The biggest mistake people make with Trump is not go all out.
They could be considering legal action, it might be better for their case to keep them private for now.

Trump is the most ridiculously inept mob boss ever. He's like a little kid playing The Godfather.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I was legitimately surprised by the Kentucky Secretary of State's response to the federal request for voter information. That made me smile.

They don't really deserve any of this but at the same time, I hope they realize how dumb they were for semi-washing his balls during the campaign. For as keen as they are now, did they not realize you don't give this guy an ounce of your time, respect or consideration when he's out there soiling what it meant to run for President and basically promoting a platform of fear and hatred like we've never seen before?

It's not just them, I still can't believe how badly the media fucked up overall with this guy.

Why don't they deserve it? They gave Trump a platform all through the republican primary and constantly played to his ego for access (including cashing in after the election with trips to his properties). They spent months playing "on again off again" with him during the gen election while bashing Hillary in the most weirdly personal ways. And they no doubt knew the lengths he goes to in order to attack his enemies, but it was just fun and games last June/July right. Fuck them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom