• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT4| The leaks are coming from inside the white house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources tell me, Donald Trump has confessed to Light Treason. HIPPA Court - and I take no joy in reporting this - has ordered death by brazen bull.

Ecotic

This coverage feels unwarranted. I thought it was understood Spicer quit a month or two ago and went with a face-saving gradual exit, with Huckabee Sanders taking over.

FyreWulff

This coverage feels unwarranted. I thought it was understood Spicer quit a month or two ago and went with a face-saving gradual exit, with Huckabee Sanders taking over.

Presidents don't usually lose a press secretary to internal strife before they've ever even passed a single legislative bill with their name on it

Oriel

This guy comes across as a smooth talking psychopath that wouldn't think twice about sticking a knife in your back. Much like Trump's moron son Jr.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
LOL, Scaramucci taking offense at being asked whether he would commit to the communications team being as accurate as possible. Paraphrasing: "I hope you can read my body language and see that that's the kind of person I am."

Oh, we can see... just not what you think.

--

He adamantly will NOT commit to on-camera briefings.

Ecotic

So nothing is changing if Scaramucci won't be Press Secretary. Huckabee Sanders is still non-telegenic and Trump will make indefensible actions every day that it's best to duck away from.

Dan

Dude is now up there trying to say Trump is great at sinking putts, hitting free throw shots, and throwing accurate spirals.

pigeon

Banned
Scaramucci would take the prestigious communications director title "but would not be fulfilling that responsibility because he doesn't know how," the source said.

"Basically, Trump wanted to give Scaramucci something to do because he thinks he's a 'good Italian kid'," the source said.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/s...s-new-communications-director/article/2629337

Now that's a quote.

Basically, SHS as assistant or whatever would be doing the job of Press Sec.
Spicer as Press Sec would be doing the job of Comms Director.
Scaramucci as Comms Director would be doing...nothing.

This makes it more clear why Spicer's response was to resign.

Barzul

Dude is now up there trying to say Trump is great at sinking putts, hitting free throw shots, and throwing accurate spirals.

Shit like that plays very well with Trump's base though. I try to see this shit from their perspective and this guy is perfect for them.

Everyone with a shred of sense advised Trump not to hire him because he would be incompetent.

So Trump hired him.

A journalist's Tweet said that everyone who's been implicated in the Russia scandal approved of this guy. Maybe Reince and Bannon are clean after all.

This administration always makes things worse for itself.

Dan

"The President is phenomenal with the press. He's a great communicator."

kirblar

Everyone with a shred of sense advised Trump not to hire him because he would be incompetent.

So Trump hired him.

A journalist's Tweet said that everyone who's been implicated in the Russia scandal approved of this guy. Maybe Reince and Bannon are clean after all.

This administration always makes things worse for itself.
Bannon being relatively clean wouldn't shock me.

Reince being clean would, due to how the GOP at large is implicated in this shit.

Barzul

Nah this guy is good. The reason I think so is that I don't think he actually believes this shit. It's all a fucking act. Kinda terrifying.

No one is this sycophantic. Christ.

Dan

Now he's touting Trump's ability to grow his social media follower numbers [using bots].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom