• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT5| The Man In the High Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
DGzqOXWUwAAqk6e.jpg:large
This is the best thing for liberals in these 7 months so far, policy wise. Trump and Mitch facing off is the best outcome we can hope to forestall GOP agenda, not that it had a favorable outcome to begin with.

So the "respectable" wingnuts at Newsmax are claiming that the DOJ is reopening the Clinton Emailz case, according to a "Clinton Attorney". Anonymous sources and all that...

I hope they're crass enough to try prosecuting Clinton. I wish a muthafucka would.

Screenshot_20170809-171157.png

Teggy

The Alabama senate primary is something else. The candidates are just trying to one-up each other kissing Trumps ass

Strange put out an ad recently whose transcript was basically, "Jesus. Trump. Guns. Trump. Swamp. Trump." And trump just recently tweeted support.

watershed

Banned
The Alabama senate primary is something else. The candidates are just trying to one-up each other kissing Trumps ass

Strange put out an ad recently whose transcript was basically, "Jesus. Trump. Guns. Trump. Swamp. Trump." And trump just recently tweeted support.

Lol. Let them fight. And let them tie themselves to the burning house that his Trump.

studyguy

Like I said earlier, getting into a pissing contest with NK is meaningless if they just go right along and keep testing missiles to prove the point that they can do it and twist more arms.

I wish the left would get on Pipelines with strict regulation and inspections.
With the added fear of significant fines on failure and criminal charges on negligence.

Pipelines are an environmentally efficient way to transport, and safe when corners are not cut. That's not to say routes should not avoid certain areas when it's feasible.

How is transporting the stuff via rail or truck more environmentally friendly?
From the reading I did on it, unless there is a sudden significant leak, or a minor leak that goes undetected, it's more environmentally friendly for pipelines. It should be feasible to create a set of regulations to virtually negate those type of risks.

Sucks about the EPA though...

Mercer is funding a PAC against Flake.

Come on, AZ Dems, you can win both of these races. Kelli Ward running in a midterm without incumbency seems easy to beat.

Yup. Funder of Breitbart, everyone. Make an example, show the GOP "who's boss" and all that.

Guess Bobby Three Sticks turned Manafort, National Enquirer going after him with some sex scandal

The best part is this coincides with him going apeshit on Sessions about recusing himself (dunno if this was pointed out here or not yet).

Gotta be better about noticing him shitflinging and it meaning some new oppo was loaded into the chamber.

BREAKING: North Korea's military calls Trump's threat a 'load of nonsense,' says 'only absolute force' can work on Trump.
https://twitter.com/ap/status/895407425850937345

They know softness when they see it. Everyone will eventually.

*takes another swig of Gentleman Jack*

Oh boy. I guess they are serious this time.

People are really shitty at reading closely

It says North Korea will complete a plan by mid-August for the ”historic enveloping fire at Guam," convey it to the commander in chief of its nuclear force and then ”wait for his order." North Korea says it will ”keep closely watching the speech and behavior of the U.S."

1) Complete a plan - okay, its a plan. we know they already have some, they've shown us (the bottom flag is Guam)

north-korea-jong-m_2522857c.jpg

2) Okay so they present him with a new plan? How many plans do heads of military's get? Probably lots

3) Wait for his order? So clearly there's no plan, waiting for his order is literally the status quo.

4) Watch the US? - our behavior matters, they're not going to strike first

I do not think their missiles are accurate enough that they could hit Guam.

Why do you believe this?

Why would you believe they couldn't?

They've continuously practiced missile tests and improved their missiles, this isn't Team America.

In fact they've already practiced for something extremely similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom