• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT5| The Man In the High Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Heart

@RyanLizza
In case there's any ambiguity in his tweet I can confirm that Scaramucci wants the FBI to investigate Reince for leaking.

tenor.gif

Well, after all the awful news this morning, this is a rather nice bit of news for the end of the day. Nothing like seeing the republican party get their just desserts after endorsing this clown.

Barzul

Saw someone use Game of Trumps on Twitter. I like it haha. That and Stupid Watergate have been some of my favorite tags for this administration.

Imagine if, even after the small dollar donations to Rosen that have gone out there to fund her email list over the past few days, that Dina Titus still felt the need to get in the race.

Have any of you guys read "Talk" by Michael Smerconish?

I haven't read any fiction in a while and I'm vaguely interested, but I'm hesitant to give that guy money.

kess

All things considered, at least Bannon, Kushner and Preebz aten't stupid enough to let whatever insane plan they have go DIRECTLY TO TWITTER

Barzul

Fuck I actually think he might stand a chance, most people are idiots ultimately. It'll come down to where Trump's approvals are when 2018 rolls in. Trump still hasn't had to endure a real crisis, he's due one.

Every president has to deal with one eventually.

Tar and feather literally every mother fucker that even utters the words "he won't win" that senate race.

I don't care what the polls say. I don't care if they have to invent a new brand of math to show how far ahead Rosen is. All hands on deck and assume he has his foot in the door to a senate seat until proven other wise.

MY NAME IS ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBERT RITCHIE

and I approve this message

I don't think I can name a single Kid Rock song.

Is that one about barbecue stain on your white t-shirt and her killing you in that miniskirt one of his?

It was Labor Day weekend and you were 17?

Yes? No?

Tar and feather literally every mother fucker that even utters the words "he won't win" that senate race.

I don't care what the polls say. I don't care if they have to invent a new brand of math to show how far ahead Rosen is. All hands on deck and assume he has his foot in the door to a senate seat until proven other wise.
Dem leadership have already said they'll be taking him seriously if he runs.

WMBT27

Is that one about barbecue stain on your white t-shirt and her killing you in that miniskirt one of his?

Yes? No?

Nope...that song is by Tim McGraw

For Kid Rock you have to go a little FURTHER down the 'bacco spittin' solo cup beer drinking path

If Kid Rock runs he will win. Thats not a joke, its just how fucked it is.
Imagine Dems actually picking up three senate seats somehow, only for the majority to be fucked by kid fucking rock.

I shouldn't have said it. Because that is totally what is going to happen isn't it.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member

Yes? No?
No thats.... Garth Brooks or something
it's not Garth Brooks

err Rosen is Nevada, you mean Stabenow right

LAtoDC

Neo Member
Sandoval coming out against the "skinny" plan is HUGE.

Also, financial disclosure forms like the one Scaramucci is complaining about Priebus leaking are not classified documents. In fact, they are publicly available. He is trying to build the case that Priebus is a leaker but this is an absolutely horrible way to do it!

"If you come after the king, you best not miss..."

Stabenow needs to talk about how Kid Rock is a 'carpetbagger' living in Alabama.

It worked against Ossoff, might as well deploy it against Kid Rock.

Stabenow needs to talk about how Kid Rock is a 'carpetbagger' living in Alabama.

It worked against Ossoff, might as well deploy it against Kid Rock.

Only Democrats must be held to standards.

I jokingly said earlier it'd be funny if he lost the primary and accused the Michigan GOP of rigging it. They need to rig it.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
To step back a bit, the White House Director of Communications is asking FBI to investigate the White House Chief of Staff, and this will barely register as news today.

It really is quite bad when you put it like that.

I wonder if we are closer to the end of Trump than we realize, and we are just too caught up in the day to day madness to see. The stuff going on right now sounds like the standard "Final Days of the <X> Dynasty" from history books.

Or maybe we have 7.5 more years to go. Crazy times we live in now.

"Don't you worry about the Obamacare repeal. Let me worry about blank."
Perhaps he'll die of bone-itis?
Imagine Dems actually picking up three senate seats somehow, only for the majority to be fucked by kid fucking rock.

I shouldn't have said it. Because that is totally what is going to happen isn't it.
No, it needed to be said, because this is totally what's going to happen. I'm not exaggerating when I say Democrats should prep a celebrity candidate in every race in the country, just in case no one outstanding comes along. Apparently it can't hurt to try any crazy damn thing anymore. I hate admitting it, but it's a non-zero chance he might win. That itself it horrifying enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom