• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT5| The Man In the High Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
These fuckers and talking heads are going to keep playing up the repeal of the ACA as a win for the American people and as soon as it all starts crashing down they will start blaming Obama for medding with the "free market" in the first place and causing all the choas.

Doesn't matter. It won't stick. They have total control.

Effect

Does this man even know what job he was hired to do? It looks he doesn't. It's easy to see why people in that White House didn't want him anywhere near it.

Kusagari

Does this man even know what job he was hired to do? It looks he doesn't. It's easy to see why people in that White House didn't want him anywhere near it.

I'm pretty sure he thinks he was hired to defend Trump.

Which he has repeatedly done since Friday in the dumbest ways possible.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member

You could ask that question of everyone in this administration. They're all essentially monkeys fucking footballs.

DFrlcgKXcAk3G-J.jpg:large

Vixdean

Man, Mooch is the least believable character these writers have come up with yet. 6 months in and they are already mailing it in.

While I've always believed leaks were coming from Priebus' camp (since he would have brought RNC staff with him who are normal establishment republicans, some of whom are disgusted by Trump), I don't believe for a second that he himself leaked anything. At least not anything major. The WH bringing in an unqualified bomb thrower who is openly attacking the CoS is stunning. This is more of a trainwreck than just about anything we've seen before. There are now TWO public, existing cases of staff infighting - and one of them includes the president fighting his AG. Amazing.

Mooch acts like a guy who enters prison and decides to shank someone immediately, to prove he's not to be fucked with. And you know what? Trump must be loving this.

With that interview with CNN, the Mooch is here to stay. I think he's one of the few people in that administration who understand Trump at his level. His admin treats him like a crazed toddler who can be manipulated. And he can be. But there's nothing Trump loves more than someone who looks young, has nice hair, and holds the same temperament. Mooch is more than what Trump wishes Trump Jr. became. Mooch is what Trump thinks he actually is.

With that interview with CNN, the Mooch is here to stay. I think he's one of the few people in that administration who understand Trump at his level. His admin treats him like a crazed toddler who can be manipulated. And he can be. But there's nothing Trump loves more than someone who looks young, has nice hair, and holds the same temperament. Mooch is more than what Trump wishes Trump Jr. became. Mooch is what Trump thinks he actually is.

Trump also doesn't like someone stealing his spotlight. I no doubt think Trump loves this, but I question it's shelf life

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Marina Fang‏Verified account @marinafang

On Fox & Friends, Kellyanne Conway says filling out disclosure forms "demoralizing," discourage people from serving in government.

This seems like a completely reasonable line of defense that would hold up well in court.

Every single one of these people's comments points toward hiding something.

Its the worst website ever created.

That's not hyperbole.

Let's not forget that stuff like BLM never would have happened without Twitter. Twitter has the potential to be an extremely valuable social tool. The issue is moderation, which protects white racists and bans satirists. Most high-profile alt-right accounts should have been banned a long time ago, as should most of their followers.

If they banned people for saying "what's wrong with being a white nationalist?" instead of people saying "I hope Peter Thiel gets slam dunked to death", Twitter would be a much better place.

Comparatively, anyway. Reddit has the same problem. Reddit is the only website where you can have a thoughtful back and forth with a leading climate scientist or heralded civil rights activist and then make one click to be neck-deep in people debating the innate intelligence of black people and coordinating harassment campaigns against women for speaking out of turn. These hate pools should not be allowed to fester. But here we are.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
If you are NBC, you should see about putting together a Saturday Night Live prime time special right about now
Is SNL done for a while? Because their take on Mooch could be really funny.

Need to have Kate play him

sangreal

Cue Graham saying he's "disturbed."

his trolling yesterday was far more inspired

“He’s trying to get Sessions to quit and I hope Sessions doesn’t quit. If the president wants to fire him, fire him,” Graham said. “I think anybody who’s strong would use the power they have and be confident in his decision. Strong people say: ‘I’ve decided this man or woman can’t serve me well and I’m going to act accordingly and take the consequence.’ To me weakness is when you play around the edges and don’t use the power you have.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom