• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT6| Made this thread during Harvey because the ratings would be higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

studyguy

I'm sure the "science" they refer to here is unrefuted and agreed upon by the mainstream scientific and medical community, right?

The kind of science that makes it okay to suddenly try to relitigate women's health as a whole. I have no doubt it'll fail, but all the same it's disconcerting to see the administration give it the thumbs up.

Also EOs on welfare possibly coming.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/02/trump-white-house-welfare-low-income-executive-order-243376

Ernest

Banned
That's the very last thing we get. Trump will be taken away in handcuffs and that story will run the very same day. They'll say to him, "It's over, we have the tape and so does the press."
Nah. The narrative will be just more "locker room talk".

Lol, fetal pain and brain development. Most of the Pro-Life-tards don't even know the first thing about n-simplex dimensional topologies, let alone nuero-pain. Bring on the L.

gkUSIzT.jpg

peep that rt tho

daedalius

Remember a simpler time when everyone had MySpace and it didn’t dominate the world?

Facebook was a mistake. We can’t live without it apparently, but it was a mistake imo.

Oh I'm sure we could live without it.

I expect more departures as time goes on, eventually it will be replaced with the next big thing.

CBS Exec was fired for saying some pretty disgusting things about the Vegas shooting victims.

Good, but conservative media is all over it like flies on shit.

I don't really see the problem, if you support guns 100%, then this is what we need to prepare/expect. This is the reality we live in. It can't be all rainbows and unicorns while people fellatio and penetrate their own guns.

It makes me sick.

Ernest

Banned
CBS Exec was fired for saying some pretty disgusting things about the Vegas shooting victims.

Good, but conservative media is all over it like flies on shit.
Pretty fucked up, but to be fair, she said it on her personal facebook page. Not that it excuses what she said, but what Fox contributors say regularly on air, under the Fox banner, is just as bad, if not worse.

Pretty fucked up, but to be fair, she said it on her personal facebook page. Not that it excuses what she said, but what Fox contributors say regularly on air, under the Fox banner, is just as bad, if not worse.

FREEZE PEACH!

Just throw it back at the simpletons. 😂

Thaedolus

There's no place for that shit no matter which account she was under and no matter what Fox News asshats are saying.

DTC

Any of you catch the Georgia democrat primary Governor discussion between the two candidates?

I'm excited for the Georgia primary and governor race as a proud #GeorgiaDem. I hope my homegirl Stacey Evans takes it :)!

http://www.surveyusa.com/client/PollReport.aspx?g=a2d15035-5926-4747-9bcd-a6d2c8910fc3

Trump and Tillis faring poorly in North Carolina, but Roy Cooper has great approval ratings.

2020 goal should be knocking off Tillis and Gardner, flipping Maine and Georgia, beating Daines, Ernst and Sullivan, and possibly McConnell and Cassidy. This would completely reverse 2014’s losses, trading ME, GA and KY for WV, AR and SD.

(Although hell, if Trump’s approval ratings are bad enough, we should make a play for those too)

Speaking of unwinnable Senate races, Kay Ivey is oddly giving Alabama Democrats an assist by scheduling the Democratic primary in a deep blue State Senate seat’s special election on the same day as the US Senate special election, Dec 12. Normally this probably wouldn’t be a big deal, but if Jones wins it’ll likely be by the skin of his teeth, so literally any factor could be credited for pushing him over.

Any of you catch the Georgia democrat primary Governor discussion between the two candidates?

I'm excited for the Georgia primary and governor race as a proud #GeorgiaDem. I hope my homegirl Stacey Evans takes it :)!

Which Stacey is that

http://www.surveyusa.com/client/PollReport.aspx?g=a2d15035-5926-4747-9bcd-a6d2c8910fc3

Trump and Tillis faring poorly in North Carolina, but Roy Cooper has great approval ratings.

2020 goal should be knocking off Tillis and Gardner, flipping Maine and Georgia, beating Daines, Ernst and Sullivan, and possibly McConnell and Cassidy. This would completely reverse 2014’s losses, trading ME, GA and KY for WV, AR and SD.

(Although hell, if Trump’s approval ratings are bad enough, we should make a play for those too)

There's no way 14% are undecided about Trump in NC. Hard to take this poll seriously.

Though the sample STILL has Trump beating Clinton lol. What a flop.

Tbf North Carolina wasn’t close enough that I’d expect it to flip in a revote.

Clinton would be lucky to win outright in such a scenario. WI, MI, PA, maybe FL, all states that were within a point. Knowing what we do now I couldn’t conceive of her doing any better than that (which all four would still be a comfy win).

DTC

Of this 43% of registered voters in this survey who voted Mr. Trump, 38% would do so again, 5% would switch and vote for Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton. Of the 38% in this survey who voted for Mrs. Clinton in 2016, 36% would do so again, but 2% would switch and vote for Mr. Trump.

Damn, this spells trouble for Trump. I wouldn't expect people to regret their vote this early, and Hillary Clinton is about the worst candidate we could have nominated lol (although she wasn't a terrible fit for NC, but was still worse than a standard democrat there).

I wonder how big the nonvoting population is though because:

Of the registered voters in this survey who sat out the 2016 election, twice as many would today vote for Mr. Trump as would vote for Mrs. Clinton.

Also Stacey Evans is 16 homes Stacey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom