• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT6| Made this thread during Harvey because the ratings would be higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blader

By who? The State Department is a unstaffed ghost town and Tillerson doesn't interact with his staff.

Someone in the White House. It's not like Tillerson would publicly announce his resignation without telling Trump first. He needs Trump to accept it after all!

omg

Effect

Someone in the White House. It's not like Tillerson would publicly announce his resignation without telling Trump first. He needs Trump to accept it after all!

Does he? He's not forced to do the job. He could just walk if he wishes. He's not going to be looking for another job in the government. He likely can go right back to Exxon or just vacation for the rest of his life.

What did NBC do to piss him off today?

NBC was the one that had the story about Tillerson calling trump a moron.

Blader

Does he? He's not forced to do the job. He could just walk if he wishes. He's not going to be looking for another job in the government. He likely can go right back to Exxon or just vacation for the rest of his life.

Well sure, he could just walk out Foggy Bottom one day and never come back without telling anyone, regardless of what Trump has to say about it. I don't think that would happen though :lol

DLTUVBTWsAETJWc.jpg:large

Ahaha

BTW, he's on his way to Las Vegas. PRIORITIES!

Mike M

Nick N
What I wouldn't give for Tillerson's imminent denial to be immediately rebutted by NBC releasing a recording of him calling Trump a moron.

Blader

$$$$ from Mother Russia. Even though Tillerson has enough money for his great great great grandkids to not have to worry about working, the GOP can never have enough.

If Tillerson took the job solely to extract oil money from Russia, then he should have left weeks ago when Congress made it all but impossible for Trump to lift those sanctions.

If you are going to tuck your tail between your legs and have that press conference, you gotta go all the way and kiss the ring by lying, or not have the press conference at all.

PBY

Banned
$$$$ from Mother Russia. Even though Tillerson has enough money for his great great great grandkids to not have to worry about working, the GOP can never have enough.

Everything can't fucking be Russia jesus.

I actually was at a book talk yesterday by Masha Gessen (name a more expert person on Russia?) and that was her overriding point - we don't fucking know what Russia did, so far nothing reported has been illegal (with respect to the affecting the election - e.g., they basically used nefarious and illegal hacks to influence public opinion), and its really just driving the left into conspiratorial madness.

Ithil

I actually was at a book talk yesterday by Masha Gessen (name a more expert person on Russia?) and that was her overriding point - we don't fucking know what Russia did, so far nothing reported has been illegal, and its really just driving the left into conspiratorial madness.

Uhhhh.....no.

I actually was at a book talk yesterday by Masha Gessen (name a more expert person on Russia?) and that was her overriding point - we don't fucking know what Russia did, so far nothing reported has been illegal (with respect to the affecting the election - e.g., they basically used nefarious and illegal hacks to influence public opinion), and its really just driving the left into conspiratorial madness.

We don't know anything except what we know and nothing was illegal except the stuff that was illegal?

chadskin

I don't understand what the purpose of that press conference was. The headline now is "TILLERSON REFUSES TO DENY HE CALLED TRUMP A MORON".

That's not very good! Unless, of course, he's just daring Trump to fire him.

Illegally buying ads on facebook, illegally assisting the Trump campaign, buying information about the Trump campaign etc etc etc Nothing illegal yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom