• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

I need to hear more of Partynauceous

It...sounds promising.

iOJfwuZMYBeE4.gif

Nemesis_

It sounds like a mess live but I reckon it would be really good if you were actually there. I need Act II to happen already ._.

Touchdown

Banned
OMG.

Is this true?

Sistren!

tumblr_mk32mzCk7Y1qdelmgo4_250.gif

Now we get dragged for a lot of things on NeoGAF, but this truly has to be one of PopGAF's messier moments.

Don't come cryin to me when by this time next year the Wii U's library is dryer than the skin on Alicia Keys' cankles.

Kart and Smash will give more life than anything ever released on bone and 4. Continue living in your colorless boring shooter world. Bye.

iuIQ2nUgyuNry.gif

Bladenic

Just realized I'm gonna see Sky with MILEY (assuming she's still touring with her in that new US leg)

OMG excited slay me queens

Styles

You gave roses and I left them there to die

Maybe this is wishful thinking,
Probably mindless dreaming,
But if we loved again, I swear I'd love you right.

I'd go back in time and change it, but I can't
So if the chain is on your door, I understand

blackladyshakectr15.gif

SaintZ

Iggy tweeted that Fancy jumped to #4 and Problem debuted at #3 on the Hot 100.

2 songs on the Top 5
kd3vw88umx.gif

Also interview with Dan Auerbach about Ultraviolence:

Speaking to MOJO about making the album, Auerbach said although things were not always easy, the whole album was recorded in just a fortnight. "We were only scheduled to do three days, and then she stretched it out to two weeks and we finished a whole record. She's the real deal," says Auerbach.

He adds: "She impressed me every day. There were moments when she was fighting me. I could sense that maybe she didn't want to have anybody think she wasn't in control because I'm sure it's really hard to be a woman in the music business. So we bumped heads a little bit, but at the end of the day we were dancing to the songs."
lanaotherwordly9yev7.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The new Nicki indeed
Topping chart by actually rapping too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom