• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^He looks like a lazy top.

Like, he would talk a lot of shit about how good his D-game is while you're at the club, but then you'd get back to his place and he'd expect you to ride it the entire time.

No thanks.

I was going to defend Dylan from such a misguided drag...

However, I then realized that as a Fighter your life is so dark, lonely, and desperate as to compel you to seek the attention that the public will never again give your fav. The drag itself was of such low quality as to lead me with the firm belief that he is actually one of your favs.

iBf06EdLHOc9y.gif

royalan

I was going to defend Dylan from such a misguided drag...

However, I then realized that as a Fighter your life is so dark, lonely, and desperate as to compel you to seek the attention that the public will never again give your fav. The drag itself was of such low quality as to lead me with the firm belief that he is actually one of your favs.

iBf06EdLHOc9y.gif

that took awhile.

Camp Lo

Banned
hollering

Define "bigger deal". She's more popular now, but Cher's a certified icon in both pop and gay culture IMO.

Fill a room with 10,000 18-40 year olds, who would get the bigger draw? I'm thinking Cher personally but I'm arguing with someone who thinks Katy Perry without a doubt.

Koodo

Banned
The Artgrave videos are looking dire.

Prismatic too, but that's expected.

The exospheric kiis I'm having at Vegas Knee ending up a better performer than the other pop tarts except Beyoncé and Jell-O. What a tragic twist. :ahh:

DMeisterJ

Banned

The exospheric kiis I'm having at Vegas Knee ending up a better performer than the other pop tarts except Beyoncé and Jell-O. What a tragic twist. :ahh:

It's pretty easy to put on a good show if you don't ever sing one live vocal.

Trigger

Fill a room with 10,000 18-40 year olds, who would get the bigger draw? I'm thinking Cher personally but I'm arguing with someone who thinks Katy Perry without a doubt.

Katy would pull that off faster today. Cher does still have a pretty devoted fan base.

Nemesis_

Pls Sis there's no way any human being with functioning sensory perception can actually believe this.

emoji_u1f613.png

Vazduh

Even though Cheryl's albums are usually shit, I'm looking forward to the lead single, especially if Nicola Roberts is involved. If the song is any good as Call My Name, it's probably going to be my summer anthem, tbh.

Well, my 2nd summer anthem. Whatever Inna releases soon comes first.

r8SL22C.gif

Bladenic

Even though Cheryl's albums are usually shit, I'm looking forward to the lead single, especially if Nicola Roberts is involved. If the song is any good as Call My Name, it's probably going to be my summer anthem, tbh.

Well, my 2nd summer anthem. Whatever Inna releases soon comes first.

r8SL22C.gif

Yes Stan for the Queen. Ha album will surely be in full rotation all summer. Serve me never ending dance bops my queen.

Edit: that must mean there's a lot of demand tho no? For Britney I mean.

Vazduh

Mau ®;111513817 said:
Apparently Shitney will extend her Vegas show til' the end of 2016.

Knee, her retirement fund.

I'm conflicted. While one part of me is happy to see that she's still successful, the other part of me feels kind of sorry for the loyal fans who are paying good money to see this:

izBAvwn5HauXk.gif

Hope she improves a bit. But this probably means there'll be no new music from Brinty this year, right?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm conflicted. While one part of me is happy to see that she's still successful, the other part of me feels kind of sorry for the loyal fans who are paying good money to see this:

izBAvwn5HauXk.gif

Hope she improves a bit. But this probably means there'll be no new music from Brinty this year, right?

It's not great but it beats standing virtually still on the stage pretending to belt to a half empty field.

royalan

I guess that's why this reviewer gave her C+, the lowest rating of all of the Jazz Fest headliners.

Or is this person just yet another of the well-known Xtina haters in the media whose opinion should be discounted?

Hmmm, is that the same reviewer who praised her vocals (said they gave her goosebumps), but said she was too chatty and that the set was too "Pop" for a Jazz festival? If that's the extent of the criticism, I suppose I'll just have to live with it.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Mau ®;111522022 said:
Why?!

Is S4 not as good? :S

I'd assume she's apologising for the trauma you must have gone through
S4 is flawless so fret not

Touchdown

Banned
Mau ®;111522022 said:
Why?!

Is S4 not as good? :S

So far it's on par with season 3 for me at least! I have a feeling this season will be better overall with a much bigger season finale than 3. The first five episodes were great though.

Majmun

GoT slays so hard.

You silly ho's need to read the books as well. They're flawless. Urghhhh, GRRM needs to hurry up a bit with the next book

izBAvwn5HauXk.gif

What is she doing lol?

So Rita Ora stripped when she performed at GAY.

normal_074~75.jpg
normal_086~50.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom