• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

ibkhEXjtcovhzC.gif

:eek:

See, that's that Texas in her.

Soulscribe when someone disses Beyonce to his face.

DMeisterJ

Banned
YAAAASSS LAWD

AND ITS ONLY MONDAY

SOLANGE IS HAVING THE BEST WEEK EVER

I LIIIIIIIIVE

Wait

This happened after the Met Gala?

I think I know what caused this...

0GeVvDH.jpg

I'm at work CHOKING and getting nothing done!!!!! I knew you would be getting your life. I couldn't wait to see your rihsponse. In your honest opinion, why did this happen?

I'm just so happy that Rih is out of the mess. Let Bey deal with this. Sitting there watching her guy get beat up. She is so fake and phony, that facade when she left the gala when it's clear her life is in shambles

royalan

I'm at work CHOKING and getting nothing done!!!!! I knew you would be getting your life. I couldn't wait to see your rihsponse. In your honest opinion, why did this happen?

I'm just so happy that Rih is out of the mess. Let Bey deal with this. Sitting there watching her guy get beat up. She is so fake and phony, that facade when she left the gala when it's clear her life is in shambles

Sis, I have NOT stopped screaming since this broke.

The ONLY thing I can think of is that Jay is cheating again. That's the only thing I can think of that would make a sister start STEALING ON a guy like that. When Solange switched from punches to high kicks, lawd...she was trying to hurt him.

And then there's this: Beyonce apparently had the tattoo that she got when she and Jay got married removed:

LSkyl3d.jpg

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i see the distasteful members of popgaf are already swooping in, a mess

and yet they ran out to buy an alberm whose chief selling point was a duet between a woman and her abuser

the double standards, the hipocrisy

clearly something horrible is going on over there, i pray that whatever it is the queen b and solange are okay

DMeisterJ

Banned
Sis, I have NOT stopped screaming since this broke.

The ONLY thing I can think of is that Jay is cheating again. That's the only thing I can think of that would make a sister start STEALING ON a guy like that. When Solange switched from punches to high kicks, lawd...she was trying to hurt him.

And then there's this: Beyonce apparently had the tattoo that she got when she and Jay got married removed:

LSkyl3d.jpg

I can't wait for Bey to speak on this. She has to. She can't sweep this under the rug. I need the tea

royalan

and yet they ran out to buy an alberm whose chief selling point was a duet between a woman and her abuser

clearly something horrible is going on over there, i pray that whatever it is the queen b and solange are okay

Whew you got some nerve calling anyone distasteful sis! As hard as you be goin in on people's faves.

I'm in too good a mood.

DMeisterJ

Banned

Not as disrespectful as your fave's sister :AHHHHH:

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Whew you got some nerve calling anyone distasteful sis! As hard as you be goin in on people's faves.

I'm in too good a mood.

i feel fairly confident in saying that i don't go in on peoples' faves over stuff as sketchy as this though. maybe xtina getting a little on the tubby side.

bey's response is NOT what i think anyone would expect from somebody who's just seen their sister lay into their husband. i'm pretty concerned tbh.

Partition

Banned
Not the Carter's giving us another event to talk about!

And the rhats swooping in, as if they didn't endorse their fave fucking the person who ripped their face apart.

Touchdown

Banned
Mariah Carey will be opening the World Music Awards and receiving the Pop Icon Award for her contributions and success in music on May 27th
ec20fb7f.gif

royalan

nshxlxf.jpg

OMG - this day is too much.

Although, I can't be TOO mad at Beyonce's reaction, because I've been in the situation before where two people I knew got into a physical altercation, and when you're in that moment and DON'T see it coming, it's just shocking, and you just kinda stand there frozen like, "...is this really happening right now?"

Mau ®

As much as ya'll are getting LIFE from this ordeal, you know Jay's people are already working their PR muscle to cover up what needs to be covered. And the media is scared AF of going in on Jay.

Solange better break her story FIRST.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Although, I can't be TOO mad at Beyonce's reaction, because I've been in the situation before where two people I knew got into a psychical altercation, and when you're in that moment and DON'T see it coming, it's just shocking, and you just kinda stand there frozen like, "...is this really happening right now?"

yep, exactly. her reaction looks like shock to me, tbh. sketchy as HELL.

DMJ and Roy, really sistren?

Seems like some bad blood that's been boiling a while. I'm guessing Solange found out about Jay-Z cheating, and let him have it. The tattoo removal plus Beyonce's epic composure seems to sell that notion. Then again I don't really know.

Beyonce's composure though, I can't. The bitch is unflinchable.

royalan

Seems like some bad blood that's been boiling a while. I'm guessing Solange found out about Jay-Z cheating, and let him have it. The tattoo removal plus Beyonce's epic composure seems to sell that notion. Then again I don't really know.

Sis

It's me.

ROY.

DMeisterJ

Banned

And they're going on tour together like everything is good. A fake mess.

Touchdown

Banned
Could he have been hitting on Solange during the event? And she went to tell Bey but Bey didn't believe her so she made a scene in the elevator trying desperately to get Bey to believe her?

iCfN7cVtw8qiD.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;111664555 said:
Coldplay just put Ghost Stories up for streaming on iTunes.

It's perfect. I love it
52b0f867.gif

KINGS OF POP
52b0f867.gif

hmmm

so it's completely unlike the singles they've released so far?

Touchdown

Banned
mhm. Solange looks like she has her shit together. Ha own label, ha own family, ha karate moves.

Bey is looking more and more like trapped puppet in Jay Z's empire. It's sad really.

Yes, this is almost giving me Mariah and Tommy Mattola tea. Beyonce needs to set herself free for ha butterfly era.
ed2305b7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom