• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
I'm glad that unreasonable hussy is gone!

...or is she?

iOxdJNlOzpp02.gif

cory64

Any other Rih Stan really love SOS? Like it's such a good dance track, it's a full 4 minutes of non stop beats.

Ofc, it was also like one of the first pure pop bops to hit #1 in a long long time when it came out so it felt really fresh then. Still slays.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Although I understand why people would like her, it's as if Lana and Katy B melded together, and the being that resulted came to life, grew a little soul and put out some upbeat songs.

What's so bad about her being a mix of those 2 artists? Both are great artists with good material. Don't play fool cause we both know you stayed up for West Coast premiere (you were on plug.dj) and Katy B got good reception from PopGaf. I know you mad cause I went trolling on Mariah earlier but get your shit together.
iU3p60grxF9LM.gif

Touchdown

Banned
What's so bad about her being a mix of those 2 artists? Both are great artists with good material. Don't play fool cause we both know you stayed up for West Coast premiere (you were on plug.dj) and Katy B got good reception from PopGaf. I know you mad cause I went trolling on Mariah earlier but get your shit together.
iU3p60grxF9LM.gif

I was being held against my will I tell ya.
ibdkrLVu8yJ1Nq.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Game of thrones references just hours after the episode airs in this thread?
Nowhere is safe
h8FAAC435

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
My gif game aint that strong and it's the only relevant one I could find on google images

Matt_

Kiiii
Certainly more perched for that duo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom