• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

OMG: Can someone gif this moment for me???

http://instagram.com/p/mFuebUKZ-P/#

Here you go, sis.

fDvZRF6.gif

cory64

No, I'm just dreaming that SOMEHOW she could deliver something in the same galaxy as that.
A part of me thinks it's going to be an island-inspired thing, but with much higher production values and artistic intent than Music of the Sun.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
No, I'm just dreaming that SOMEHOW she could deliver something in the same galaxy as that.
A part of me thinks it's going to be an island-inspired thing, but with much higher production values and artistic intent than Music of the Sun.

I think she has it in her its a matter of when. She still has place for growth and I wouldnt be surprised if maybe in 2-5 years she pulls out a great surprising album that no one was expecting.

Now excuse me and let me drink Clorox after making a nice comment of Rih.

I think she has it in her its a matter of when. She still has place for growth and I wouldnt be surprised if maybe in 2-5 years she pulls out a great surprising album that no one was expecting.

Now excuse me and let me drink Clorox after making a nice comment of Rih.

She'll have to leave that simp ass canadian alone first.

Sis, I'm so hooked on this. Thanks for posting.

Digital witnesses, what's the point of even sleeping
If I can't show it, if you can't see me
What's the point of doing anything
This is no time for confessing

Slayed.

God looks flawless
ihatB6vKRpyJv.gif

Theo James is an absolute babe
ihatB6vKRpyJv.gif
I agree with both of those points, but I found the video to be boring. :/ Beating Heart is still a bop, though. I just wish Ellie would have amazing videos to accompany her amazing songs.

I agree with both of those points, but I found the video to be boring. :/ Beating Heart is still a bop, though. I just wish Ellie would have amazing videos to accompany her amazing songs.

Yeah the video was boring, but at least everyone looked good in it.

I think Ellie does have some incredible videos (see: Figure 8 and Goodness Gracious) though.

I've been on a late 80's/early 90s r&b trip tonight. Well, it started with a 70's PFunk trip, but segued. I forgot how hard pre-crack Bobby Brown used to slay. All those New Edition boys did good-ish.

I was on this trip like for a good month. I don't know what did it but I was back in the 80's working my way up to 90's R&B.. The Mary J Blige binge I was on would not stop.

And yes on New Edition! They weren't my favorite but I liked specifically the songs you posted and this one

http://youtu.be/ReI6gvzVP0Y

Edit: I hope I'm not cray for this but I thought this was a bop too lol!

http://youtu.be/EjcrdVX8WKw

Partition

Banned
Empire would be good if it weren't for that awful chorus.

It seems like most pop girls don't even try anymore, all the shit is like

ooo o oooooo oooooo ooo ooo woooo oo oo

Aguila

#ICONIC
!!

For those who have listened to Kylie's discography, how would you rank ha albums?
smile.gif

I bought Fever and Kiss Me Once. They both slay, but I think I like Kiss Me Once more. I've also listened to Aphrodite on Spotify, but not enough to rank ha yet. Currently diving into X.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
About 2000 spots. The video is all it has atm, it doesn't impact radio for another week.

omgggggggggggggggg girl lookin' @ your flawless avatar, did you see the most recent Big Brother Canada????
Ika the IKON

!!

For those who have listened to Kylie's discography, how would you rank ha albums?
smile.gif

I bought Fever and Kiss Me Once. They both slay, but I think I like Kiss Me Once more. I've also listened to Aphrodite on Spotify, but not enough to rank ha yet. Currently diving into X.

That's really tough, but I'll try it anyway. Out of the ones I've listened to (thanks to the 'Kylie' box set):

1. Fever
2. Aphrodite
3. Kiss Me Once
4. X
5. Body Language

Most consistent to least consistent. All of her albums are good to me, though X and Body Language were hard to get into at first, they're solid albums once you get into them.

Empire would be good if it weren't for that awful chorus.

It seems like most pop girls don't even try anymore, all the shit is like

ooo o oooooo oooooo ooo ooo woooo oo oo

The worst thing is that she doesn't change the OOOOOOH part up at all. It's literally the same note over and over.

I use the song, but fuck if that doesn't leave me thinking how much more amazing it could be.

Aguila

#ICONIC
That's really tough, but I'll try it anyway. Out of the ones I've listened to (thanks to the 'Kylie' box set):

1. Fever
2. Aphrodite
3. Kiss Me Once
4. X
5. Body Language

Most consistent to least consistent. All of her albums are good to me, though X and Body Language were hard to get into at first, I eventually came around to them.

Bless. I think I need to get that box set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom