• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Zayn and Louis have been caught smoking a join
proxy.jpg

The end is nigh

I tried listening to this the other day and I couldn't make it through Shotgun Wedding.

It didn't take more than a couple of weeks
I got the news in the ladies room at the BP

dddddd

How Could I Want More is cute tho.
[W O W] at those lyrics. If only all country singers could be so lyrically candid.

iLIG3W1vv7lKf.gif

Mariah is projected to sell 65k first week

iyLE1q6ioAMWu.gif

Mess. If you had told me two years ago that Britney Spears and Mariah Carey would be the new queens of alternative...

I completely forgot that Taylor
existed
will probably maybe be dropping something this year. Or maybe she won't? I thought there was Twitter hype for a while then nothing. I actually don't mind that, it feels like ages since I heard a story about her and a man, so the awful gossip rags have finally left her alone.

Let me get back into Red, one of my top ten albums of 2012... (it was a terrible year, don't judge too harshly)
tumblr_m8qqforAxQ1rbtr4eo1_400.gif

The singles used to be quite annoying, but now I haven't heard them in a while I'm actually getting rather into them.

She's been hanging out with Lorde, but hopefully her new stuff has escaped THE DARK VOID and isn't going to be all dire and wanky. Well, it kinda already is, but I hope she's avoided Lorde's brand of wank.
Ribs is the only song I like on Pure Heroine

And as for 1D, tch...
I don't see how anyone could find any of them attractive

I completely forgot that Taylor
existed
will probably maybe be dropping something this year. Or maybe she won't? I thought there was Twitter hype for a while then nothing. I actually don't mind that, it feels like ages since I heard a story about her and a man, so the awful gossip rags have finally left her alone.

Let me get back into Red, one of my top ten albums of 2012... (it was a terrible year, don't judge too harshly)
tumblr_m8qqforAxQ1rbtr4eo1_400.gif

The singles used to be quite annoying, but now I haven't heard them in a while I'm actually getting rather into them.

Wait, not you lowkey stanning The Lord! Btw, there's no need for the caveat by your admission of Red being one of the best 2012 albums, because it was. State of Grace, Treacherous, All Too Well, Holy Ground, Sad Beautiful Tragic, Everything Has Changed, Begin Again... what an immaculate body of work.

iPCEO1objlUC.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wait, not you lowkey stanning The Lord! Btw, there's no need for the caveat by your admission of Red being one of the best 2012 albums, because it was. State of Grace, Treacherous, All Too Well, Holy Ground, Sad Beautiful Tragic, Everything Has Changed, Begin Again... what an immaculate body of work.

iPCEO1objlUC.gif

sweet-baby-jesus-syrup-poured-meme_57.gif

ibgRuXQx713qBq.png

Fml, picking an Album of the Year is going to be impossible, I'm going to have ten of them.

Also, Kyla La Grange's new alberm is up for streaming if anyone has been following her.

Yessss. Thank you so much got posting this I was praying for a stream to pop up soon. Gonna give it a listen ina bit. Kyla La Grange has been slaying w/ her recent songs, I love her cover of Wrecking Ball.

And you're so right about how it's going to be hard choosing an AOTY. Oh well at least it'll be easy to make a big list of em for thsi year.

Mau ®

😆😆😆 @ the Taylor haters

Roy's review of RED is the most pressed essay not written by Soulscribe I've ever read in this joint 😅😅😅

Mau ®;113692936 said:
😆😆😆 @ the Taylor haters

Roy's review of RED is the most pressed essay not written by Soulscribe I've ever read in this joint 😅😅😅

I just read his review last night. The fumes were too much.

Aguila

#ICONIC
You know what review I like the most? Artemisia's Born To Die review. I bet it's enjoying the Ultraviolence era wherever it is.

irQCrW6i1LwJX.gif

Styles

Mau ®;113692936 said:
😆😆😆 @ the Taylor haters

Even when Lord sells out for them MM hits, She is still more acclaimed than most of their faves.

j2uoSIq0qwMdB.png

Gotta get up
'Cause you know the world is waiting
Can you keep up
Everyone you see is racing
And you
You know what you are
It's true
You will go far

'Cause you’ve got the night to light up the sky
Meteorite in front of every eye
A shooting star
Your fame is a flame
They watch you burn up, turned up, turnt up all the way

I s2g I want to strut down a crowded street with this song blasting in the background and then have everyone break out into perfectly synchronized choreography.

Nooooooo not my Taylor stanning segueing into Foxes shade ;_;
This wasn't supposed to happen.

In any case, I've been reading up on my PopGAF history, and some of y'all have been doing God's work.

ibblyeehLir5f9.gif

Iconic.

Also, the La Roux single comes out on like the 29th of June, I can't wait that long Elly :(

Oh well, I guess I really should be focusing on those exam things or whatever so it's probably for the best lol.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
But where is arte's born to die review

I could imagine it being full of bitter tea for the ldr stans to swallow

I could also imagine it being deranged and wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom