• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Circus is Britney's second best alber for me. It's honestly the only one besides Blackout which I find listenable all the way through.

Plus Phonography. One of the highlights of her career tbh. Lordt.

AOTF

ddddddd

Why is Rih so adorable

Why do I feel like stanning her all of a sudden

halp

Let the queen in, sis.

Vitanimus

I never got the hype with Heartthrob, like everyone who've I've spoken about it with or reviewed it has acclaimed it. I haven't listened to their past efforts but it seems like this apparent massive, and successful, foray into pop has outshined the actual content itself which I thought was pretty average. Shock To Your System tho >>>>

Vazduh

For me Heartthrob is truly an all-killer-no-filler album, 30 minutes of pop bliss. Closer alone was a song many pop artists would kill for, and it wasn't even the best one on the album!

I never liked their earlier stuff that much, with the exception of songs such as Hell or The Con, but Heartthrob was something that stuck with me and it's the album I listened to the most in 2013.

there was only one good song on this album

N21kJ6L.gif

Which one, sis?

I didn't listen to that album. I'll be back with my opinions later.

Hope you like it!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh, I thought he was talking about Tegan & Sara's album.

Ooop, you changed the album cover and I hadn't realised

My point still stands with problem and natalia tho

Vazduh

I found this song lovely, hopefully some of you will like it, too? I don't think it was mentioned here yet, please correct me if it was. It sounds like London Grammar a bit.

RHODES - Your Soul

I wanted to add it to the POPGAF playlist, but it's not on Spotify :(

i was talking about tegan and sara and the only good song was closer.

SQLjsPE.gif

At least you like that one.

I have finished the album and I like half of the album.

Closer
I Was a Fool
Im Not Your Hero
How Come You Don't Want Me
Shock To Your System

The other half is simply ok.

I'm glad you gave it a chance! \o/

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Let me continue my Charmed Marathon and skip when the demon from The Big Bang Theory Penny shows up to the final episode.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Niggas in Paris is timeless and the best thing Jay has ever done
I swear when I'm pushing 50 I shall be embarrassing my children dancing to this

Mau ®

The AOTY 2013 was Yeezus tho. Stop.

And yes, Ni**as in Paris is timeless. I go HAM whenever it plays at parties or clubs.

Cynosure

the elusive chanteuse's tv special flopped

Time Net Show 18-49 Rating/Sh Total Viewers (millions)
8:00 ABC Bet On Your Baby - Season Premiere 0.5/2 2.22
NBC Mariah Carey: At Home in Concert With Matt Lauer 0.4/2 1.99
FOX MLB Baseball - Live (8-10PM) 0.4/2 1.73
CBS Mike & Molly - R 0.3/1 2.47

8:30 CBS Mike & Molly - R 0.4/2 2.71

9:00 NBC Dateline 0.8/3 3.69
ABC Sing Your Face Off (9-11PM) - Series Premiere 0.6/2 2.63
CBS The Mentalist - R 0.4/2 3.03

10:00 CBS 48 Hours 0.8/3 4.99
NBC The Night Shift - R 0.5/2 2.30

as with all of her projects post-TEOM

bebadariah.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
SHE'S COMING

pdk.gif

Thank u darly (darling),
Buy the barry (bar)
I can admit I likes to party!
I spent a grip
I swipes the cardy
When I heist, I'm a drips my pricey garmy (garment)
I'm the swami
Hyphy hip-cat
I'm "freaky-fit-that"
I could I could rrrrr-ip-pap (rap)
Ice on her wrist like high-sophis-chat
When I dyke with a bitch, -that's spicy! Get that!
pdk.gif

Touchdown

Banned
the elusive chanteuse's tv special flopped

as with all of her projects post-TEOM

bebadariah.gif

That's actually pretty good for a Saturday. It matched Coldplay's special ratings from the week before. You may have forgotten the project called E=MC2 which she did post-TEOM. The album debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 with opening week sales of 463,000 copies and a number one song called Touch My Body.

So no one caught lady Sansa post-dick? I'm pretty sure that vitamin D helped her pick out that freakum dress tonight. If not, lordt help me please. The helpless stanning is waving it's dirty hands at me. I can't....

"The freaks come out at night haha; the freaks come out night"

royalan

So no one caught lady Sansa post-dick? I'm pretty sure that vitamin D helped her pick out that freakum dress tonight. If not, lordt help me please. The helpless stanning is waving it's dirty hands at me. I can't....

??? Sansa didn't get any dick this episode...

What Roy said

She finally started playing the game of thrones.

royalan

Well if she didn't, damn! I applaud her tonight. She finally looks like a bad bitch. Maybe because she finally has a ride or die, she can act up if she want to. Whichever the case, I'm keeping my eyes on her. She slayed tonight.

Warning: Continued Game of Thrones Spoilers

Sansa has stronger will power than I do. I would have BEEN hopped on Littlefinger's Big Finger. Something about that scheming man has always been so hot to me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom