• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n4pm7lPrUe1rycwy5o1_400.gif

Hi! I just wanted to let everyone know I'll be at the Perfume LA show in November. Anyone else attending?

Wow, those unfiltered Knee vocals.

The YT comments are ending me.

I've got to be honest, between the Work Bitch and Alien leaked feeds I'm not too shocked. I feel like she's actually improved considering what she used to sound like.

Hmm but I can understand that more because she's moving around and focusing on dancing.

The Alien vocals are her standing still in a studio. They could have been a lot worse, but I don't think they're good by any stan stretch of the word.

Nemesis_

I'm trying to listen to 1000 Forms of Fear.

Christ, this albert is boring outside of a few songs most of which I've already heard. LET IT END.

[edit]: FIRE MEET GASOLINE. I'M BURNIN' ALIVEEEEEEEEEE.

Slay a tiny bit.

Speaking of which, you can now listen to the full Paris Hilton single now.

http://richbaxter.tumblr.com/post/91...ton-come-alive

COME ALIVE

she needs to work with Garibay again

Well, I can't say it didn't live up to my expectations.

It's actually fairly inoffensive. But it's kind of bland.

Grizzo

Oh I wouldn't call them GOOD I guess, I just expected worse from Britney I guess.

Speaking of which, you can now listen to the full Paris Hilton single now.

http://richbaxter.tumblr.com/post/91112779327/paris-hilton-come-alive

COME ALIVE

she needs to work with Garibay again

she needs to team up with Dr Luke again and give us Nothing In This World part II (which is essentially Katy Perry's Hot & Cold actually, similar chord progression and all that stuff)

Vazduh

While we're on the topic....

Laurieann Gibson has rebranded herself as "Harlee". She's working with Justin Timberlake's manager to relaunch herself as a proper popstar.

You can watch her NSFW reveal here.

She's working with Akon on her debut single :)eyes:) which is called Dream Warriors.

A shitty video of the full thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGYztApH0Ac

and the VEVO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GYS9O_Irzk

We talked about it a few months ago, when she first revealed the video. It's really tragic, isn't it?

But wait, she actually got to perform her single on GMA... oh my GOD! ;_; I feel bad for her.

I've got to be honest, between the Work Bitch and Alien leaked feeds I'm not too shocked. I feel like she's actually improved considering what she used to sound like.

Wow... I haven't heard this in years, and it's still funny as hell. This is rivaling the infamous Enrique Iglesias' live vocals.

she needs to team up with Dr Luke again and give us Nothing In This World part II (which is essentially Katy Perry's Hot & Cold actually, similar chord progression and all that stuff)

I'd love for that to happen because Come Alive isn't good at all. She needs better producers if she wants to be taken seriously. The funny thing is that, unlike some popstars, she can actually afford literally any producer in the world so I don't know what happened with these recent singles she released.

iamamiwhoami have announced the album 'Blue', to be released on November 10th.

Preorder here for now to get fun exclusive goodies

iTedS5OnaWQ8l.gif

SO EXCITED

bye at that messy 'it's' tho, but she's like Scandinavian or something so we'll let it slide

to exist we need to be able to create independently without compromising our artistic beliefs. we introduced GENERATE as a plausible path.
a way for you to contribute without middle hand.
a way for us to tell the story as it is intended.

you have together with others generated the visual episodes of “hunting for pearls” and “vista”.

today we announce the forthcoming release of iamamiwhoami’s third audiovisual album BLUE. released November 10 2014 on To whom it may concern in exclusive digital and physical editions.

on release day you will receive a high resolution digital audio download of the album. we will notify you when your album is ready for download.

To whom it may concern.

I am SLAYED. I'm pre-ordering both editions. We're getting OFFICIAL LYRICS?!

END ME Scandinavian GODS, DROWN ME IN THE SEA, BURN MY BODY ON THE BEACH, spread my ashes through the ocean blue.

IgIqJUp.gif

Grizzo

The music video for Jazmine Sullivan's Dumb finally got released.

It's a cheap one but I though it was funny and that the treatment was original (for such a song).

I'd love for that to happen because Come Alive isn't good at all. She needs better producers if she wants to be taken seriously. The funny thing is that, unlike some popstars, she can actually afford literally any producer in the world so I don't know what happened with these recent singles she released.

I think she's lost her way. Not to say that "Paris" was a fantastic album because let's face it, it was lazy as hell, but it had some nice songs (Nothing In This World and Screwed are good fun, Stars Are Blind is alright).

Plus you know money can't buy inspiration! Some of Dr Luke, RedOne or Timbaland's output have been just plain bad throughout the years.

Aguila

#ICONIC

Mumei

Hew still watches music specials on television tho? The elderly. The fans of these artists are on the internet.

Well... Were these shows available for streaming online? I mean, in any official capacity, not just some random streaming site.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Well... Were these shows available for streaming online? I mean, in any official capacity, not just some random streaming site.
I don't know :3
I honestly can't imagine their fans bothering with live events unless they are big award shows like the VMAS. For the rest there is YouTube and Twitter.

She is so fucking flawless we are #aWARE
ig2xuPuz3sH8m.gif

God bless Jesus she is everything and more

Mau ®;120022675 said:

Total Ariana Live also flopped. No one is here for these filler pop girls beyond buying a single.

Apprently Robin Thicke's new album debuted with just 530 sold in its first week in the UK...

jessie-ware.gif

royalan

Kendell Jenner walked for Chanel during Paris Fashion Week.

And she looked basic as hell.

I just don't see it for any member of this family.

SaintZ

Kendell Jenner walked for Chanel during Paris Fashion Week.

And she looked basic as hell.

I just don't see it for any member of this family.
Oh my god. Well, Kendall at least is tall and skinny but she's just pedestrian looking. A mallrat that would be eliminated on ANTM for "having no personality".

Journalist Icon Taylor Swift Her article is smashing the internet. Since it was out, it's been the most popular story on WSJ. There are also plenty of other publications covering it, while also praising Her wise insights on the current state of the industry.
acj35.gif

Journalist Icon Taylor Swift Her article is smashing the internet. Since it was out, it's been the most popular story on WSJ. There are also plenty of other publications covering it, while also praising Her wise insights on the current state of the industry.
acj35.gif

Another fellow Swiftie? :3 :3 :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom