• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzo

Discuss the upcoming Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj single, Bang Bang, which now has a preview.

http://instagram.com/p/qO2jr4Q0aZ/

i9050sdD4UGis.gif

sounds basic as hell

that poor and generic "handclap.mid" beat, the pseudo retro-pop sound, Jessie J being... Jessie J

I'm sure it's gonna sound dated even on its release date

Sistren

The podcast is happening this week.

What would you hoes like to be discussed?

Music reviewed?

Tea spilled?

Let me know!

Also, never too late to join!

I'd love to be a guest at some point down the road! Once a schedule gets put in place I'll talk to you about it. :)

Icicle

Sistren

Music reviewed?

Tea spilled?

Let me know!

You guys should talk about The Velvet Rope since it is the album of the week.

A "Where Are They Now?" segment with Kyon, Phono, and other banned members.

I think it would be neat if each participant attempted to articulate why they stan for their faves.

Perhaps a response to Taylor Swift's article in the Wall Street Journal?

A fun prediction game in which each host responds to questions like "Who will have the best selling album of 2014?","Who will have the song of the summer?", and "How much will Legend X weigh by the end of the year?"

I'd like an interview with Botty about the sequel to the smash hit POPGAF movie.

There should be a recurrent element to the show; each episode should cover a new reason to hate Beyonce.

Who exactly is involved in this projecT?

royalan

This is good! Funny thing is that I saw your post literally the second I finished listening to Perfectly Imperfect for the first time. Such a good album.

I played that album for a good 6 months straight.

Can I get a reeeeeeeeeeeeeee-eeeeeee-EEEEEEEeeeeeeeee--EEEEEEeeeee---eee--eee-fil

Vazduh

I played that album for a good 6 months straight.

Can I get a reeeeeeeeeeeeeee-eeeeeee-EEEEEEEeeeeeeeee--EEEEEEeeeee---eee--eee-fil

That one and Damn Good Friends are so good <3 The album was a pleasant surprise for me, I'll definitely give it more listens.

Sistren

Music reviewed?

Tea spilled?

Let me know!

I want to join! However I have a chitty laptop with a chitty mic so I won't but I would love to be a guest.

Suggestions for a topic? Hmmm....I think the upcoming releases for some of the girls (and guys) , following up with some expectations moving forward.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I read that name as Trayvon Martin and did not know what to expect when clicking that link :biblio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom