• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-819st7.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I know that shit can be confusing, but it's not like she's never been on TV or a multi-cam awards show before.

Overall this VMA's sucked and now I can officially skip all of them in the future. All the opening acts for the Queen were boring but at least Taylor was somewhat alive. Nicki slayed too.

3phemeral

I loved Bey's performance. You can tell she was really overwhelmed by the moment because you can see the remnants of a teardrop on her left cheek during Blow while she was giving that small speech.

And Blue's "Go Mommy" before her speech was so adorable.

iuXtqLun4wNM8.gif

KNT-Zero

Reformed Bisexual Jessie J has revealed the cover and tracklisting for her third album.

Max Martin, Ricky Reed and Diplo are producing.

jessie-j-sweet-talker-deluxe-400x400.jpg

Standard Edition

1. Ain’t Been Done
2. Burning Up (feat. 2 Chainz)
3. Sweet Talker
4. Bang Bang (feat. Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj)
5. Fire
6. Personal
7. Masterpiece
8. Seal Me With a Kiss (feat. De La Soul)
9. Said Too Much
10. Loud (feat. Lindsey Stirling)
11. Keep Us Together
12. Get Away

Deluxe Edition

13. Your Loss I’m Found
14. Strip
15. You Don’t Really Know Me​

8. Seal Me With a Kiss (feat. De La Soul)
Ooh-ooh ooh-ooooh!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
lbr it was Nicki's show last night
she fucking killed anaconda and worked that wardrobe malfuction

lmao @ the post highlighting your flop taste being at the top of the page

let the remix of the year in

you're just pressed because bey and nicki have done more for black women than claire boucher, probably because she's racist
untitled-7r9sfz.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
New Tinashe song with Asap Rocky - Pretend
Not quite as good as 2 On but it's nice enough

I just realized Rita was getting her life to flawless. She stood up immediately too, like them words hit home for her. I now understand her struggle.

Edit: Oh yeah, that Tinashe song is ok. I wish it was in the same flow as 2 on, but it's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom